You may be eligible for one or more of the Alberta Scholarships in Canada, so fill out the application form right now! The Alberta University Scholarships can help students with their tuition costs. Some scholarships are also renewable and fully funded, so you can continue to receive funding and bursaries as you progress in your studies. Some of the programs include the gold standard, academic excellence, and graduate excellence scholarship. Whether you want to get financial assistance for a master’s, MBA, undergraduate program, or Ph.D. stipend, we will be more than happy to assist you.
Furthermore, you don’t have to be a Canadian citizen or resident to apply for the University of Alberta scholarships – all international students are considered regardless of citizenship or residency status. The opportunity is open for students who have an academic record that is good enough to be accepted into an accredited university. We made sure to share the complete information, including the deadline. You can apply for this opportunity by reading the further details below.
Alberta Scholarships | University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS
About the University of Alberta
The University of Alberta is a top-ranked university situated in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The university has a rich history dating back to 1908 and offers more than 200 undergraduates and over 500 graduate programs. The university has also been ranked as one of the best universities in Canada and it was also named one of the top 20 universities in North America.
It is also affiliated with the U15 Group of Canadian Research Universities and the Worldwide Universities Network. It has an academic staff of more than 4,000, whereas, its administrative staff comprises over 5,021 people. Presently, more than 40,000 students are enrolled in this university and are getting the best education possible. Peggy Garritty is the Chancellor of this university, whereas, Bill Flanagan is the President, and Steven Dew is the Provost.
The Alberta University scholarships are open to students from all provinces in Canada, as well as from around the world. The eligibility criteria vary depending on the scholarship, but most require applicants to have achieved good grades and demonstrate strong leadership and community involvement. Please note that you do not need to complete a separate scholarship application. Scholarships are automatically considered when an application is submitted.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Alberta
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- General International Undergraduate Scholarships
- International Admission Scholarship
- Regional Excellence Scholarship
- Gold Standard Scholarship
- President’s International Distinction
- International Leader Scholarship
- May Quon Undergraduate Scholarship
- Global Citizen Scholarship for IB Diploma International Students
- Transfer scholarships
- Admission-based scholarships for international students studying in Canada
- Alexander Rutherford Scholarship
- Continuing Scholarships
- Discover University of Alberta Award
- Loran Award
- Schulich Leader Scholarship
- Turtle Spirit Pathway Award for First Nations, Métis, and Inuit Students
How to Apply for the Alberta Scholarships?
The application procedure for Alberta Scholarships is very easy. If you want to apply for these scholarships, the simplest way to do so is through the university’s website. Registering on the official website is the first step. Students can then fill out an online application form and submit it to the university. Please ensure that all details are provided. There is no need to visit any branches or submit any hard documents. Also, please take a look at the helpful “Tips for Applying” posted on the official website of this university before submitting your application.
Last Date to Apply:
- January 12
- December 6
For more Scholarships in Canada:
- University of Toronto Scholarships
- McGill University Scholarships
- University of British Columbia Scholarships
- Université de Montréal Scholarships
- McMaster University Scholarships
- University of Waterloo Scholarships
- Western University Scholarships
- Queen’s University Scholarships
- University of Calgary Scholarships