Apple is one of the most successful companies in the world, and interning with them is a great way to get your foot in the door of the tech industry. Apple Internship are available in a variety of departments, so you can find one that matches your skills and interests. The application process is competitive, but if you are selected, you will be given the chance to work with some of the brightest minds. A few of the programs here include Business Marketing, G&A, Software Engineering, IT, Mapping, Industrial Design, MBA, Legal, Apple Music, Remote, and TV, as well as Summer internships. The acceptance rate at Apple is relatively low, however, if you get selected, you will get to make connections that will last a lifetime. All high school students as well as freshmen are encouraged to apply today and take the first step toward a successful career.
For More Technology Internship: Click Here
Apple Internship 2023 for Freshers and Work From Home Opportunities
Apple Inc. is one of the world’s largest multinational corporations, with a history dating back to the 1970s. The company creates, develops, and manufactures a wide range of consumer electronics, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. In addition to its hardware offerings, Apple also provides a range of software and services, including the iOS operating system, the iTunes Store, and iCloud. Apple has a strong brand identity and is widely regarded as a leader in innovation. Founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, the company is headquartered in Cupertino, California. Mr. Arthur D. Levinson is the Chairman of this American multinational technology company, whereas, Mr. Tim Cook is its CEO.
The Apple Internship program is intended to give students an opportunity to gain real-world experience in their field of study. In order to be eligible for the internship program, applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university. They must also have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. You should also have strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate leadership experience. In addition, applicants must be able to provide their own housing and transportation during the internship period.
- Software Engineer Intern (Shanghai / Shenzhen)
- Home EE Design Intern
- Data Scientist Intern – Apple Wallet, Payments and Commerce
- Software Develop Intern
- HWT – Antenna Engineer, Internship
- Power MQE Intern
- MQA Intern
- PMU RTL/ Digital Design Intern
- Embedded SW Engineering Intern
- SWE – Software Development Engineer – Intern – Core OS
- HWE – Automation Development Internship – FDE
- Cellular RFSW Intern
- GSM Enclosue Intern – Shanghai
- DFM Intern
- GPU Functional Modelling Intern
- CAD Connected Flow Intern / Working Student
- AMS Design Verification Intern – Debugging Methodology for FPGA-based Co-emulation (m/f/d)
- input Device Product Design Intern
- Reliability Lab Intern (Shanghai)
- Acoustic Manufacturing Design Engineering Intern
- AI/ML – Intern (Site Reliability Engineer), MLPT
- AI/ML – Intern NLP and Speech Recognition (Machine Learning) – SaLT
- Spotlight UI Engineer – Internship
- Audio Product Design Intern
- Manufacturing Design – iPhone (Assy) Intern
- SWE – Intern (Software Engineer), Camera and Photos
- NPI Operations New Product Manager(Intern)
- Watch – Product Quality Internship-Jiashan/Shanghai
- RF Design intern
- TDG System EE Intern
- Apple Brittle MQE Intern-Shenzhen/Changsha
- PMU Software Engineering Intern
- Software Intern, Hardware Tech
- Global Sourcing and Supply Management Analyst Intern
- Display Instrumentation System Engineer Intern
- Instrumentation Systems Design Engineer – intern
- System Firmware and Diagnostic Intern
- SWE – Intern (Software Development & Testing), WTE
Details of the Internship:
- Country: Worldwide
- Company: Apple Inc.
- Company Type: Private
- Academic Discipline: MBA / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
Apple Internship Interview Questions:
Apple internship interview questions revolve around interpersonal skills and workplace dynamics. These may include questions such as “How do you handle difficult colleagues?” or “Describe a time when you had to work with limited resources.” In these scenarios, Apple is looking for the applicant to demonstrate their flexibility, communication skills, and problem-solving abilities. They want to ensure that the candidate will be able to get along well with team members and contribute positively to the company culture. The interviewer may also ask about any previous experience in a professional setting or volunteer organizations, giving an opportunity to highlight any leadership roles or special projects worked on. Lastly, they may inquire about why the candidate chose to apply for the internships at Apple specifically and what unique skills he or she is able to bring to the table.
Apple Internship Salary:
It is no surprise that Apple internship is highly desirable and comes with a generous Internship Salary. According to Indeed, the average hourly pay for an Apple intern is approximately $12.26. This is significantly higher than the national average for internships, which is around $10 per hour. In addition to a competitive salary, Apple interns also receive benefits such as free housing and meals, as well as access to the company’s state-of-the-art facilities.
How to Apply for the Apple Internship?
Every year, Apple offers a number of competitive internships to college students and recent graduates. If you’re interested in applying for the Apple internship, here’s what you need to know. First, visit the Apple website by clicking below the “Apply Here” button. This will bring up a list of all current internship openings. To narrow down the results, you can filter by location or job function. Once you’ve found an internship that interests you, click on its title and read the complete description. Now hit the “Submit Resume” button and register yourself to begin the application process. Make sure to provide all the accurate details and upload your most up-to-date CV!
Last Date to Apply:
Depending on which program you wish to participate in, the last date to apply for an Apple internship varies from program to program.
For more Internships: