Do you want to have an immensely rewarding experience by working for a financial corporation whose culture of excellence empowers employees to exceed expectations wherever they work? If so, make sure to apply right away for the latest Bank of America Internship. Whether you are living in Singapore, the UK, India, the USA, or anywhere in the world, you can apply for many available programs such as Merrill Lynch, Global Technology, Rotational Program, Sophomore, off Cycle, Spring Week Insight, Winter, Summer Internship, etc. As part of the industrial placement, the bank invites high school undergraduate students, MBA, and freshmen to take part in their desired fields of interest, including Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Finance, Legal, Virtual, HR, Computer Science, Marketing, Sales and Trading, Global Markets, and more. A few of the positions here include Summer Analyst, Software Engineer Intern, etc., with a good acceptance rate.
For More Banking Internship: Click Here
Bank of America Internship for High School Students
About Bank of America
Bank of America is a globally recognized financial institution that offers a wide range of products and services to its clients, such as retail banking, credit cards, corporate banking, and wealth management. Since its founding in 1956 as BankAmerica, this multinational investment bank and financial services holding company has established itself as a major provider for individuals and businesses alike. Moreover, it has successfully weathered economic downturns and technological advancements to remain at the forefront of the financial services sector. It also operates an expansive charitable division that has donated millions to support communities around the world. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, the bank employs over 200,000 people and Mr. Brian Moynihan is its Chairman and CEO.
BoA provides many opportunities through internships to help students develop the necessary skills they need for their future. To be considered eligible for the Bank of America Internships, applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and possess a degree or currently be in pursuit of a degree. To qualify, applicants must also have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher to be considered. The management here is also looking for interns who have work experience in related fields, such as financial or banking operations, as well as student leader positions in customer service.
Some of the BoA Internship programs that are currently available across the globe are listed below.
- Global Transaction Services Apprentice September 2023 – Chester
- Global Transaction Services Apprentice September 2023 – London
- Brazil Technology Internship Program
- Brazil Corporate Banking Internship Program
- Canada | Toronto | Global Transaction Services Summer Analyst | 2023
- Brazil Global Transaction Services Internship Program
- Brazil Global Risk Internship Program
- Canada | Toronto | Technology Analyst Program | 2023
- Chile Investment Banking Off-Cycle Analyst Program
- Brazil Legal Internship Program
- Investment Banking Off-Cycle 2023 Analyst – Istanbul
- 2023 – Brazil – Investment Banking Internship Program
- Brazil Equity Capital Markets Internship Program
- Brazil Equity Research Internship Program
- Careers Launchpad Diversity & Inclusion Forum: Market Makers
- Brazil – ECM Analyst Program
- Global Markets Sustainable Finance Summer 2023 Analyst – Paris
- 2023 Brazil Credit Research Internship Program
- Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program – Merrill Wealth Management 2023
- Investment Banking Off-Cycle 2023 Analyst – Zurich
- Investment Banking 2023 Analyst – Amsterdam
- Winter 2023 Internship – South Africa
- Summer 2023 Associate – London
- Technology Analyst 12-month Industrial Placement 2023 – Chester
- Global Technology, Technology Infrastructure Network Analyst (Chief Technology Organization) – Chester
- Investment Banking 2023 Analyst – Milan
- Global Corporate Banking Summer Analyst – 2023 – Seoul
- Renewable Energy Engineering Co-Op – Spring 2023
- 2022 Brazil Equities Sales & Trading Internship Program
- 2022 Brazil Fixed Income Sales & Trading Internship Program
- Analyst Program – 2023
- Summer Analyst Program – 2023
- Markets Sales & Trading Summer Analyst – 2023 – Jakarta
- Global Banking Operations Summer Analyst – 2023 – Shanghai
- Markets Sales & Trading Summer Analyst – 2023 – Shanghai
- Technology Summer Analyst (Infrastructure) – 2023 – Hong Kong
- Research Summer Analyst – 2023 – Hong Kong
- Technology Summer Analyst (Infrastructure) – 2023 – Singapore
- Research Summer Associate – 2023 – Hong Kong
- Transaction Services Summer Analyst – 2023 – Seoul
- Sales & Trading Summer Analyst – 2023 – Seoul
- Global Credit and Special Situations Associate Program – 2023
- Global Research Summer Associate Program – 2023
- Global Markets Quantitative Strategies Group Summer Associate Program – 2023
- Strategy & Management Summer Associate Program – 2023
- Latin America Global Investment Banking Summer Associate Program – 2023
- Investment Banking Summer Associate Program – 2023
- Transaction Services Summer Analyst Program – 2023
- Enterprise Credit Summer Analyst Program – 2023
- Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program – Private Bank 2023
- 2022 Brazil GCIB Credit Internship Program
- 2022 Brazil Equity Research Internship Program
Details of the Internship:
- Country: Worldwide
- Company: The Bank of America Corporation
- Company Type: Private
- Academic Discipline: MBA / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
Bank of America Internship Interview Questions:
The types of questions asked during the Bank of America Careers Internship interview process will vary from one interviewer to another. Generally speaking, prospective interns should expect an emphasis on their qualifications for the particular position and why they are interested in joining. Interviewers may dig deep into the candidate’s prior experience and go into detail inquiring about their objectives, career goals, and motivation for pursuing the internship. Additionally, one needs to be prepared to discuss their understanding of the role they would play as well as areas where they think they can add value and make contributions.
Bank of America Internship Salary:
Bank of America offers paid internships for students looking to gain valuable career experience. Interns here can expect to receive an hourly internship salary of approximately $16.07, plus the opportunity to build up their marketable skill set in the areas of accounting and business operations.
How to Apply for the Bank of America Internship?
Applying for a Bank of America Internship is an exciting opportunity to develop valuable skills in finance or banking. A well-crafted application with all the right information can go a long way toward presenting yourself as the ideal candidate. To begin the internship application, simply hit the “Apply Here” button below and look for the available programs. You can apply for a particular opportunity by selecting it and scrolling down to the “Apply Now” button. As part of the application process, you will first need to register yourself with the correct information to access the online application form. Be sure to fill out the form and submit your resume and cover letter to their website. Following the thorough review of these submissions, selected candidates will be invited for an in-person interview to discuss their qualifications.
Last Date to Apply:
BoA internships have a variety of deadlines for the various programs it offers.
For More Internships: