If you want to have an amazing opportunity that could prove invaluable to any professional in the finance, software, data, and media sectors, be sure to submit your application for the latest Bloomberg Internship. This privately held company is known for its culture of collaboration and encourages a free exchange of knowledge between different departments and backgrounds. Whether you are an MBA, undergraduate student, or a freshman, you can apply for many available programs such as LP, BNA, Arts, Philanthropies, New Energy Finance, Human Resources, Global Data, Journalism, Computer Science, Analytics & Sales, Sophomore, as well as Spring and Summer Internship. The company is currently offering many internship jobs, i.e., Software Engineering, SWE, SDE, Data Science, Data Analyst, or News Intern, etc. Bloomberg also fosters a constructive environment for creativity and exploration that inspires innovative solutions to complex problems. So what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
For More Financial Services Internship: Click Here
Bloomberg Summer Internship Application Program | Apply Online
Bloomberg is the premier global provider of business and financial information and has been delivering real-time insights across various industries to influential decision-makers since 1981. Over the past four decades, this privately held financial, software, data, and media company has achieved remarkable success, expanding its reach and capabilities to become a trusted resource for key industry stakeholders across the globe. Its integrated portfolio combines technology, data, and news to aid innovation, growth, and progress among leaders in government, business, and finance. By delivering what matters most efficiently and accurately in real time, Bloomberg empowers millions of people to make better decisions and achieve better results. Headquartered in New York City, it was founded by Michael Bloomberg, Thomas Secunda, Duncan MacMillan, and Charles Zegar. The company employs over 20,000 people and Mr. Peter Grauer is its Chairman.
With a limited number of highly competitive internships available, Bloomberg is the ideal place for undergraduates to gain valuable experience. To be eligible for the Bloomberg Internships, students must have a 3.3 GPA or higher and at least one year of college remaining before graduation. Applicants must demonstrate strong communication skills, problem-solving capabilities, and enthusiasm for Bloomberg’s mission. Those who can display technical project work that contributes to the overall success of their program are of great interest to Bloomberg recruiters.
- 2023 Spring Insight Week – Data
- Quantitative Solutions Internship – Hong Kong
- Spring Insight Week – Analytics and Sales – Japanese or Korean Speakers
- Customer Support Summer Internship – German, Spanish or Italian speakers
- Spring Insight Week – Analytics and Sales – German, French, Italian or Spanish Speakers
- Bloomberg Customer Support Summer Internship (Mandarin Speaker) – Shanghai
- Analytics & Sales Summer Internship Programme, Shanghai
- Data Summer Internship Programme, Shanghai
- Six Month Analytics & Sales Internship – German Speakers
- News Summer Internship – Brussels, Warsaw, Frankfurt, Dubai, Hong Kong
- Sommerpraktikum Bloomberg News – Frankfurt (Deutscher Dienst)
- London Summer Internship – Analytics and Sales – German Speakers
- Enterprise Technology Services (ETEC) Internship for 2024 Enterprise Technology Services (ETEC) Graduate Program – Singapore
- Internship – Analytics and Sales – Korean or Japanese Language Speakers
- Quantitative Solutions Internship (Tokyo)
- Workplace Operations Internship, Tokyo
- Bloomberg Data Management Services (DMS) Internship 2023
- Data Internship Programme, Beijing
- Customer Support Summer Internship (Bilingual Speakers)
- Data Summer Internship – German Speaker
- Analytics & Sales Summer Internship Programme – Hong Kong (English/Korean Speaker)
- Software Engineer Intern – Frankfurt
- Estágio em Contabilidade – São Paulo
- Bloomberg Customer Support Internship – Hong Kong
- Customer Support Internship for 2024 Customer Support Representative Graduate Program (Mandarin, Hindi, Thai, Indonesia, Korean, & Japanese Speaker)
- Global Data Summer Internship (Bilingual Japanese/English speaker ) – Japan
- 2023 Bloomberg Customer Support Summer Internship (Bilingual Japanese/English speaker) – Japan
Details of the Internship:
- Country: Worldwide
- Company: Bloomberg L.P.
- Company Type: Private
- Academic Discipline: MBA / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
Bloomberg Internship Interview Questions:
An interview for a position at Bloomberg can be both an exciting and nerve-wracking experience. Making your experience as successful as possible requires knowing what to expect and how to prepare. It is important to have a thorough understanding of a company’s operations, culture, and operations when facing shorter internship interview questions. However, when expecting longer formats, such as panel discussions and problem-solving exercises, an in-depth understanding of the specific job duties is necessary. Furthermore, you can demonstrate your interest in the role and ensure that your skill set is well suited for the position by asking about the company’s current trading strategies.
Bloomberg Internship Salary:
As part of the program, interns can expect to earn an impressive internship salary of approximately $24.49 per hour, allowing them to build upon their skill set while still being compensated fairly for their hard work. While getting this internship pay, interns will also have the chance to learn from industry professionals and learn about their fields directly.
How to Apply for the Bloomberg Internship?
If you have read all of the above information and want to apply for the Bloomberg Internship Program, then be sure to click on the “Apply Here” button below and view the available opportunities on the official career website of this company. Select a role that aligns with your interests and hit its title to read its entire details. Click on the “Apply Now” button and create an account by providing your email address. Once registered, you will get to access the internship application. Now you’ll need to provide your personal information along with details of your academic, extra-curricular, and professional achievements. Additionally, you will be required to upload your resume and a cover letter describing why you are interested in the internship. Depending on the outcome of your application, Bloomberg HR may reach out to you to discuss your application in more detail.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply will depend on the program you are interested in pursuing.
For more Internships: