If you’re looking for a way to pay for your education and are in need of financial assistance, then simply fill out an application for the latest Columbia University Scholarships. This business school offers a wide choice of master’s, and Ph.D., in addition to graduate and undergraduate programs for displaced, high school, Indians, as well as all international students who have shown academic excellence and show potential for success in their future studies. Whether you want to apply for the MBA, athletic, archery, law school, merit, or hamilton scholarships, we have shared the complete requirements along with the deadline that is also available on the scholarship portal of this institution. So don’t wait any longer, apply today and begin your successful academic career.
Fully Funded Columbia University Scholarships | 2023-2024
About Columbia University
Columbia University is a private Ivy League research university that was founded in 1754 and is now ranked as one of the best universities in the United States. This institution emerged as King’s College by the royal charter of King George II of England and is the oldest institution of higher learning in the state of New York. It is also affiliated with AAU, URA, 568 Group, NAICU, and Space-grant, whereas, it has accreditation with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
It is one of the most prestigious and renowned universities that provides its students with endless opportunities and experiences that they will never forget. From world-class academics to vibrant and diverse campus life, there is something for everyone at Columbia. It has a long history of excellence both academically and scientifically and offers a diverse and vibrant community for its students. Additionally, its location in the heart of New York City provides its students with endless opportunities for internships, jobs, and cultural experiences. Mr. Lee Bollinger is the President of Columbia University in the City of New York.
Columbia offers a number of financial aid programs to help international students offset the costs of tuition. To be eligible for these Columbia Scholarships, students must meet certain criteria. First and foremost, applicants must be international students. That is, they must hold citizenship in a country other than the United States. Second, students must be enrolled in an eligible degree program at this university and must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students are also advised to maintain satisfactory academic progress. Lastly, they should be able to provide documentation of their academic achievement in the form of transcripts or other records along with IELTS and other required documentation (varies on the program that they want to pursue).
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: United States
- University: Columbia University
- Institution Type: Public Ivy Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- Upton Scholarship
- Ellis Fellowship
- Hollingsworth Fellowship
- Chamberlain Fellowship
- Nichoplas Scholarship Fund
- Wamser Fellowship
- Poder Fund
- Shardashish Fellowship
- Interschool Fellowships
- Clifford and Siegfried Upton Scholarship
- George W. Ellis Fellowship
- Leta Stetter Hollingsworth Fellowship
- Lydia C. Chamberlain Fellowship
- Paul Nichoplas Scholarship Fund
- Richard T. Wamser Fellowship
- Vladimir and Olga Poder Fund
- Shardashish Fellowship
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS)
- New York State Veterans and Families Benefits
- Federal Work-Study Program
How to Apply for the Columbia University Scholarships?
Columbia University offers a limited number of financial aid to international students each year, and to be considered for one of its programs, international students must complete the online scholarship application. The application for the Columbia University Scholarships includes several short essay questions, and requires applicants to submit an unofficial transcript, a letter of recommendation, and other necessary documentation. The application for each program is different and is available on the scholarship portal of this university. Click below on the “Apply Here” button to view the available programs along with their detailed information.
Last Date to Apply:
- November 1
For more Scholarships in the United States:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Scholarships
- Stanford University Scholarships
- Harvard University Scholarships
- California Institute of Technology Scholarships
- University of Chicago Scholarships
- University of Pennsylvania Scholarships
- Princeton University Scholarships
- Yale University Scholarships
- Cornell University Scholarships
- Auburn University Scholarships
- University of California, Los Angeles