When it comes to finding a university that allows you access to your desired course of study and helps you achieve academic success, there is no better choice than Erasmus Scholarship. This world-renowned university provides full tuition fees for the academic year of study and allows you to take advantage of the facilities provided. The scholarships are available to international students, with different academic backgrounds and interests. Whether you want to apply for the Erasmus Trustfonds, Exchange, Rotterdam Economics, or any bachelor, masters, MBA, or Erasmus PhD scholarship, we have shared the complete admission requirements with our readers in this article, along with the application deadline. The list of Erasmus Mundus Masters Catalogue is also available, so what are you waiting for? Apply right now for the Erasmus University Holland Scholarship!
Fully Funded Erasmus Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria – How To Apply
About Erasmus University Rotterdam
With its campus in Rotterdam, Netherlands, Erasmus University is a top-ranked public research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is known for its strong international focus and has a student body of over 39,150 that represents over 100 different countries. With its world-class faculty and cutting-edge facilities, Erasmus University is an excellent choice for students seeking an academically rigorous and internationally oriented education. It is affiliated with AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB, and its strengths in business and economics are particularly well-regarded. This university is also home to 7 faculties and numerous research institutes, which cover a wide range of disciplines. Ms. Annelien Bredenoord is the Rector of EUR.
The Erasmus University Scholarship is a prestigious academic award that is granted to students who demonstrate academic excellence. The scholarship provides financial assistance to cover the costs of tuition, room and board, and other expenses associated with attending college. The program is open to all international students who are at the master’s level. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or be in their final year of undergraduate study and have completed their undergraduate degree before starting the master’s programme. It is also possible for you to submit an application if you possess the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, applicants must be willing to study full-time at Erasmus University in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Netherlands
- University: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- CSC Scholarship for PhD’s
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship
- Erasmus MC Graduate Scholarship
- Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarship
- Erasmus University Holland Scholarship
- EUR Excellence Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- G&D Europe Scholarship
- ISS Hardship fund
- ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students
- Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarships
- L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2022-2023
- MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
- NN Future Matters Scholarship
- Orange Knowledge Programmes (OKP)
- Orange Tulip Scholarship
- A. van Beek Fonds
- Cultural Agreements
- Erasmus School of Economics Additional Scholarship
- Erasmus+ Grant
- Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds
How to Apply for the Erasmus University Holland Scholarship?
The Erasmus Scholarship is a great way to help pay for your education. However, there are several programs and the procedure for each scholarship program varies. Nevertheless, we are mentioning some of the common requirements. To get started, you will need to fill out an application form that you can access by clicking on the “Apply here” button below and selecting the program you wish to pursue. Next, you will need to write a personal essay. In the essay, you will need to explain why you deserve the scholarship. Then, you will need to submit your transcripts, cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation, and other documents that are required in the form. This application will also ask for your personal information, educational background, and financial need. So, be sure to answer all questions truthfully and completely. Now proofread your application and then submit it.
Last Date to Apply:
- 15th January
- 1st May
For more Scholarships in the Netherlands:
- University of Amsterdam Scholarships
- Utrecht University Scholarships
- Wageningen University and Research Center Scholarships
- Leiden University Scholarships
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Scholarships
- University of Groningen Scholarships
- Radboud University Nijmegen Scholarships
- Delft University of Technology Scholarships
- Maastricht University Scholarships