If you want to have an incredible experience by working for a company that is constantly innovating and expanding, then do not delay and submit your application for the latest Facebook Internship. This social networking company provides interns with plenty of growth opportunities and there’s also a strong emphasis on collaboration and teamwork, which creates a supportive and friendly environment. Whether you are an undergraduate student or a freshman, you can apply for many programs such as Diversity, Human Resources, Reality Labs, Finance, Legal, Mechanical Engineering, Data Science, Product Management, Fall and Summer as well as Facebook Meta University Internship. Some of the intern positions here include roles, i.e. Product Manager, Software Engineer Intern, Research Intern, SWE, PM, TPM, SDE Intern, etc. The acceptance rate of this company is higher than other tech giants, therefore, if you’re interested in working at Facebook, then refer to the following information below.
For More Technology Internship: Click Here
Facebook Internship for High School Students | Apply Online
Facebook is a social networking site that was founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and Eduardo Saverin and since then, it has become one of the most popular sites on the internet, with over 1.5 billion active users. Facebook allows users to connect with friends and family, share news and photos, and join groups and communities. It also provides a platform for businesses and organizations to promote their products and services. It gives users a platform to share their thoughts and experiences with a wider audience and offers a variety of features that appeal to users, such as the ability to create pages, play games, and join conversations. The company has been successful in creating a community of users who are active and engaged.
Facebook internship are available to currently enrolled college or university students. To be eligible, students must be enrolled in a full-time degree program and have at least one semester of coursework remaining after the internship. This opportunity is also available to graduate students who are enrolled in a full-time degree program and have at least one semester of coursework remaining. In addition, some of the programs are available to post-doctoral fellows who have completed their doctorate within the past five years. For all positions, applicants must be able to work full-time for a minimum of 12 weeks. Please note that these are paid positions, and housing and transportation assistance are available for interns who relocate to work at Facebook.
- Research Scientist Intern, Photorealistic Telepresence (PhD)
- Intelligent Input and Interfaces
- Photorealistic Telepresence
- Platform Aware Model Optimization
- Visiting Researcher, PyTorch Distributed
- AI Mentorship Program, CMU (University Grad)
- Research Scientist, Photorealistic Telepresence
- Visiting Researcher, AI Mentorship Program, NYU (University Grad)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Artificial Intelligence
- Cognitive Science and Machine learning (PhD Grad)
- Research Scientist Intern, Neuromotor Interfaces
- Audio User Experience
- Hearing Science and Auditory Perception
- Optical Instrumentation
- AI-Driven Neural Interfaces for AR/VR
- Machine-Learning & Physics
- Audio Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Computer Vision and 3D Reconstruction
- Research Scientist Intern, Audio
- Mixed Reality and Computational Photography
- Intern, Audio Hardware (PhD)
- Intern, Diffraction and Polarization Optics
- Intern, Computational Imaging
- Neuromotor Interfaces: Computational Modeling
- 3D Computer Vision & Computational Photography
- Graphics and 3D Reconstruction
- Visiting Researcher (PhD), Artificial Intelligence
- Vision Science and Computational Imaging
- Audio Presence
- Optical Sensing System
- Applied Perception Science & Image Quality
- Postdoctoral Researcher – computer vision
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Artificial Intelligence
Details of the Internship:
- Country: Worldwide
- Company: Meta Platforms (Facebook)
- Academic Discipline: MBA / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
Facebook Internship Interview Questions:
The Facebook interview process typically consists of four rounds of interviews, which may include a mix of individual and group interviews, as well as case study questions. Interviewees can expect Facebook internship interview questions about their experience with programming languages, software engineering principles, and data structures. Additionally, interviewers will often ask behavioral questions in order to get a better sense of the applicant’s communication style and problem-solving abilities.
While the process can be challenging, preparing in advance will increase your chances of success. Familiarize yourself with the company’s mission and values, as well as the specific division you’re applying to. Additionally, it’s helpful to review common interview questions and practice your responses. By doing your homework and putting your best foot forward, you can increase your chances of impressing the interviewers and landing the internship.
Facebook Internship Salary:
The average Facebook Internship Salary for interns is $42 per hour, according to Glassdoor. This is significantly higher than the national average for all internships, which is $15 per hour. In addition to competitive pay, Facebook also offers perks such as free meals and transportation. As a result, it is no surprise that the program is highly competitive.
How to Apply for the Facebook Internship?
Facebook Internship program is one of the most highly coveted in the tech industry. When you’re ready to submit your internship application, click on the “Apply Here” button below and then hit “View Internships” to browse the open programs. Choose a program that you want to apply for and then read out the complete details along with Responsibilities and Minimum Qualifications. Hit the “Apply to Job” button and then make sure to fill out the application completely and include all relevant information about your skills and experience. By following these steps, you’ll give yourself the best possible chance of being selected.
Last Date to Apply:
Depending on which internship program you are interested in, the last date to apply may differ.
For More Internships: