grab.comeaching excellence. Every year, a number of Imperial Scholarships are offered to Pakistani, Indian, and all international students who wish to study at this institution. If you are planning to study here, you should definitely apply for a master’s, MBA, Ph.D., or any other degree program. The university offers a number of bursaries and financial aid opportunities such as excellence, deepmind, president’s scholarship imperial, and many more for undergraduate and postgraduate students. These programs will cover your cost to study and grant you generous financial aid. The process to apply is also very simple and you can find all the information on our website. So what are you waiting for? Refer to the information below and apply now.
Imperial Scholarships (ICL) to Study for free in the UK
About Imperial College London
Founded in 1907, Imperial College London is a world-renowned science- and engineering-focused institution located in the heart of the United Kingdom’s capital city. With over 22,445 students and 8,000 academic and administrative staff members, the college has an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research, with particular strengths in engineering, medicine, and the natural sciences. The college’s emphasis on science and technology has earned it a reputation as one of the leading universities in the world for research and industry partnerships. Students here enjoy amazing university life, with access to some of the best resources in the world. From its stunning location to its world-class facilities and academic programs, there is a lot to love about Imperial College London. Mr. Hugh Brady is the President of this college.
The Imperial College London Scholarships are open to students from any country who have been accepted onto an eligible degree program at the College. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country, have been accepted to study an eligible degree program, not already hold an offer of funding from another source, must demonstrate financial need, and must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous studies. Additional eligibility criteria may apply, depending on the specific scholarship.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: England
- University: Imperial College London
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- President’s PhD Scholarships
- Presidential Scholarships for students of Black heritage
- Sanctuary Scholarships
- Scholarships search tool
- Research Council studentships (PhD)
- International scholarship collaborations
- GREAT – Imperial College London Scholarship
- British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM
- COLFUTURO & Imperial College London Joint Graduate Loan-Scholarship
- DAAD Scholarships
- Non-Imperial scholarships
- Introduction to Postgraduate Borrowing
- Postgraduate Loan for Master’s study
- Postgraduate Doctoral loans
- Canadian student loans and tax forms
- US student loans
How to Apply for the Imperial Scholarships?
Applying for the Imperial Scholarships is a complete process that requires certain steps to be followed in order to be eligible for the scholarship. The first step is to complete an online application form through the standard College application procedure which will include your personal details and academic information. After this, you will need to submit a written essay explaining your motivation for wanting to study at Imperial College London. You will also be required to provide two letters of recommendation from either teachers or guidance counselors. However, an application fee may be required for Imperial’s postgraduate programs. Please click below on the “Apply Here” button to view the available programs on the official scholarship page of this college.
Last Date to Apply:
- 14 March
For more Scholarships in the UK:
- University of Oxford Scholarships
- University of Cambridge Scholarships
- University College London Scholarships
- University of Edinburgh Scholarships
- The University of Manchester Scholarships
- King’s College London Scholarships
- London School of Economics and Political Science Scholarships
- University of Bristol Scholarships
- The University of Warwick Scholarships