If you want to be part of the world’s largest and most successful semiconductor chip maker company and are interested in joining a diverse and multidisciplinary team comprised of some of the world’s brightest minds, make sure to apply for the latest Intel Internship. By working here, you can expect to be challenged to complete innovative projects and have access to the latest technology resources. You can easily submit an application for the summer internship positions offered this placement year in several areas such as Security, Chemical Engineering, Legal, Manufacturing, Finance, Data Science, Supply Chain, Marketing, Accounting, HR, etc. MBA freshers, high school, as well as all international students residing in the UK, USA, India, Malaysia, and all across the world are eligible for these undergraduate and graduate trainee programs. So what are you waiting for? Below you will find some important information that you need to pay attention to!
For More Technology Internship: Click Here
Intel Internship 2023 | for Freshers & Undergraduate Students
About Intel Corporation
Intel Corporation is a leading technology company, with a long and established history of developing integrated digital technology solutions. The company was founded in 1968 by Gordon Moore and Robert Noyce and has since managed to make significant breakthroughs in the fields of artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, 5G networks, quantum computing, and more. Products such as Intel processors are widely used by businesses and consumers alike, which shows how integral they have become to modern life. With a rich portfolio of products, solutions, and services in areas from gaming to data centers, the company’s commitment to innovation is truly remarkable. Headquartered in California, U.S., the company employs over 121,100 people and Mr. Pat Gelsinger is its CEO.
Internship at Intel offers a unique and exciting opportunity for college students to gain valuable experience working in the tech industry. To be eligible for the Intel Internship opportunities, applicants must have completed at least one year of coursework toward an undergraduate or graduate degree program and be actively enrolled in classes at a university during the internship. Students must also possess basic technical proficiencies as well as excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities. Intel Labs Internship typically lasts between 12 to 14 weeks, with locations available around the world.
A wide range of Intel Careers Internship programs is currently available. However, these are just a few of the options we have listed below.
- Deep Learning Software Engineer Intern
- Graduate Internship – Process Engineer – Ohio Technology Fabrication
- EDA Tools Software Engineer Intern
- CAD Research Intern
- Design Automation Engineering Intern
- Intern in Finance Department
- Pricing and Demand Analyst Intern
- Accounting intern
- Software Intern
- PhD Intern – Computer Vision for Sensing Apps
- 2023 Finance Internship (Undergrad)
- 2023 Finance Internship (Graduate)
- Neuromorphic Computing Research Intern
- Front End ASIC RTL/Logic Design Engineer (Graduate Trainee)
- Undergraduate Biomechanics Engineering Co-op/Intern
- Data Scientist Intern to Develop ML Pipeline
- Intern – GPU Software Development Engineer
- Front Desk Receptionist – Haifa
- AI Product Analyst student for Artificial Intelligence Group, Intel
- Data Science Student for Artificial Intelligence Group
- Ocotillo Technology Fabrication Process Engineer Undergrad Intern
- Software Engineer Graduate Intern
- Ocotillo Technology Fabrication Computer Science Undergrad Intern
- Graduate Intern
- Pre-Si Verification Engineer Graduate Intern
- CPU RTL Design – Undergrad Intern
- PROM Circuit Design Intern
- Graduate Software Engineering Intern
- Manufacturing Intern
- System Validation Graduate Trainee
Details of the Internship:
- Country: Worldwide
- Company: Intel Corporation
- Company Type: Private
- Academic Discipline: MBA / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
Intel Internship Interview Questions:
Taking the time to thoroughly prepare for Intel interview questions is necessary to make a successful impression on your interviewer. Compiling a list of questions that past Intel interns have been asked is a great way to get ready for the big day. Some common topics might include, i.e., Why are you interested in working with Intel? What makes you different from other candidates? How would your strengths be beneficial to this company? Knowing these types of questions ahead of time will allow you time to prepare intelligent and convincing responses, making it easier for you to succeed.
Intel Internship Salary:
Participating interns can expect to earn an internship salary of $45 per hour and gain a wealth of knowledge and invaluable experience during their time with Intel.
How to Apply for the Intel Internship?
The Intel Internship is a great opportunity for those looking to gain practical experience and develop professional skills. To apply for the program, applicants should begin by hitting the “Apply Here” button below and browsing the available opportunities. Please choose a role that is suitable for you and then click on the “Apply” button. This will redirect you to the company’s “myworkdayjobs” portal where you will need to log in with your existing credentials or sign up first to access the internship application. Submit the online application along with your resume, transcripts, and any other required documents. Once all documents are received, an initial review will take place and qualified candidates will be selected to participate in an interview process.
Last Date to Apply:
Depending on the internship location, the last date for applying to an internship position at Intel can vary.
For More Internships: