KAIST University is a top-ranked university in South Korea that offers a variety of fully funded scholarships. The KAIST Scholarship is available to Indians, Pakistanis, as well as all International students who have excellent academic records and demonstrate outstanding leadership skills. The scholarship provides tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of a student’s studies at KAIST. Whether you want to apply for the MBA, PhD, master’s, government, graduate, undergraduate, postgraduate, or student scholarship, we have made sure to share the complete requirements along with the procedure of filling out an online application form. The application deadline for the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship is coming very soon. This is why do not delay and instead apply as soon as you can.
KAIST Scholarship in South Korea | Fully Funded Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs
About KAIST University
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), located in Daejeon, South Korea, is a world-renowned research university known for its cutting-edge technology and science programs. Established in 1971, KAIST has been consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the world. KAIST offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs in engineering, science, and management. The university has a strong focus on research and boasts many world-renowned professors and alumni. It is affiliated with AEARU, APRU, AOTULE, and ASPIRE League. It has over 11,000 students, 646 academic staff members, and 944 administrative staff members. Lee Kwang-hyung is the President of KAIST university.
KAIST University has set up several scholarship programs to financially support international students. The eligibility criteria for these KAIST University Scholarship programs are highly competitive, and only the most qualified applicants are selected. The most important criterion is academic excellence, as the scholarship is awarded based on academic performance. Students must also have excellent grades and be in the top 10% of their class. A bachelor’s degree is required before applying for a master’s scholarship, whereas, before applying for a doctoral scholarship, applicants are required to have both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree. Students must also demonstrate leadership qualities and be active in extracurricular activities. Furthermore, applicants must score at least one of the following on the English proficiency test:
- TOEFL iBT 83 (PBT 560, CBT 220)
- TEPS 599/New TEPS 326
- IELTS 6.5 band (Academic mode)
- KAIST’s institution code for TOEFL is 0195
- TOEIC 720(Listening & Reading)
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: South Korea
- University: KAIST University
- Institution Type: National Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- Presidential Science Scholarship
- National Excellence Scholarship (Natural Sciences and Engineering)
- National Scholarship (Type 1)
- Low Income Family Scholarship (no more than 3 allotments)
- Financial Aid Scholarship
- External Scholarships
- Department Honors Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Department Development Scholarship
- Study Grant
- Labor Scholarship
- Low Income Family Labor Scholarship
- T/A Master’s Scholarship
- Undergraduate Financial Aid
- Master’s Financial Aid
- Family of Bereaved KAIST Faculty Scholarship
- Autonomous Student Community Executive Scholarship
Why Study in South Korea?
South Korea is a fascinating country with a rich culture and a long history. It is also a great place to study, with high-quality educational institutions and plenty of opportunities for students. It has a well-deserved reputation for providing high-quality education. The country’s universities are also ranked among the best in the world, and they offer a wide range of programs and courses. Students who will study in South Korea will be able to learn about Korean culture and history, as well as other subjects.
How to Apply for the KAIST University Scholarship:
Click below on the “Apply here” button to fill out an online application form for the KAIST Scholarship. You need to sign up and create an account if you have not already done so. Select the program for which you want to apply. Then please upload the following documents in pdf format, i.e. a High School Profile, a University Transcript, a Standardized Official Test Score Report, a Passport or National ID Copy, an English Proficiency Test Report, a Statement of Financial Resources, Honors and Awards (if applicable), and one letter of recommendation. After then, there will be a fee that must be paid by the applicant. This non-refundable application fee is USD 80 or KRW 80,000. It is possible to make a payment by credit card or wire transfer after submitting an online application. Complete the form and submit it once you’re done.
NOTE: Please visit the official website for more information on the application process.
Last Date to Apply:
- September 3 is the opening date for applications, and October 22 is the last date to apply.
For more Scholarships in South Korea:
- Kyung Hee University Scholarships
- Hanyang University Scholarships
- Pohang University of Science and Technology Scholarships
- Yonsei University Scholarships
- Sungkyunkwan University Scholarships
- Korea University Scholarships
- Seoul National University Scholarships
- Ewha Womans University Scholarships
- Sogang University Scholarships