The King’s College London is one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions which is committed to delivering high-quality education that prepares its students for success in a globalized economy. KCL Scholarships offers a range of fully funded financial assistance and bursaries for international students, which can help you fund your postgraduate and undergraduate studies. Some of the financial aid programs that are included in this university are LLM, Sports, master’s, or Ph.D. scholarships, and many more. This world-renowned institution of higher learning offers a truly unique university experience, and its students are some of the most talented and ambitious young people from all over the globe. Therefore, refer to the following details below and start your academic journey in the right direction.
KCL Scholarships – Application Process & Eligibility Criteria for International Students
About King’s College London
Founded in 1829, King’s College London is a world-renowned educational institution located in the heart of the UK’s capital city. With more than 33,110 students from over 100 countries, King’s is one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions. With world-class teaching in a variety of subjects, it provides an outstanding educational experience. It has an excellent reputation for research excellence and is ranked highly for research intensity in the UK.
This institution is also home to some of the world’s leading experts in fields such as medicine, law, business, and the arts and humanities. This institution has a strong commitment to social responsibility and engages with local, national, and international partners to make a positive impact on society. It is also a major cultural hub, with world-class museums, galleries, and performance spaces on its campuses. Mr. Shitij Kapur is the Principal of King’s College London.
To be eligible for a Kings College London Scholarship, applicants must be accepted by King’s Foundations and create a one-minute video explaining ‘Why my future begins at King’s”. Students must hold an offer of admission to study in a full-time graduate, undergraduate, and postgraduate degree program commencing in the upcoming academic year and must have achieved outstanding academic results in their previous studies. They must demonstrate financial need and not have studied at a British university before. Please note that scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: England
- University: King’s College London
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- Blyzinskyj Sanctuary Scholarship
- Sanctuary Scholarship
- United States Student Loans 2022-23
- Postgraduate Doctoral Loan 2021-22
- Postgraduate Master’s Loans 2022-23
- MSc Global Health Wellcome Trust Studentship 2022-23
- Monica Malik Bursary 2022-3
- Hong Kong Scholarship
- STEM Education Teacher Scholarship
- Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship
- Norman Spink Scholarship
- Ariyaratnam Scholarship
- Wellcome Trust Studentship: MSc Global Health
- Perseverance Trust Undergraduate Scholarship
- Perseverance Trust Postgraduate Scholarship
- Women in STEM Scholarship
- UNITE Foundation Scholarship
- Amos Bursary
- Cowrie Foundation Scholarship
- History Bursary
- Susan Gilchrist Scholarship
- Roger Tamlyn Intercalated EMDP Bursaries
- Extended Medical Degree Programme (6 yr)
- Sir William Wells Scholarship
- Elizabeth A. Fagan Bursary
- Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering
- Li Ka Shing Michael Sandberg Memorial Award
- Kenshole Family Scholarship
- Tynybedw Law Bursary
- Continue at King’s Bursary
- Doo Bursary
- Angela Scott Medical Award
- John Fry at Guy’s Scholarship
- Access to Professions Bursary
- Care Experienced and Estranged Bursary
- King’s Living Bursary
How to Apply for the KCL Scholarships?
King’s College London is committed to supporting students from all backgrounds and circumstances and offers a range of scholarships for students from all backgrounds. If you’re thinking of applying for KCL Scholarships, make sure you check out the available programs by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below. Select the program that you want to pursue, read the complete requirements along with other details, and then fill out the online application form.
The form will ask you for some personal details, as well as information about your academic record and financial situation. You’ll also need to write a short personal statement. Once you’ve submitted your form, the scholarship team will assess your eligibility and decide whether or not to offer you a scholarship. If you’re successful, you’ll be notified by email or letter. The scholarship will then be paid directly into your bank account.
Last Date to Apply:
The Last Date to Apply for the Kings College London Scholarships is 15 May. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline approaches.
For more Scholarships in the United Kingdom:
- University of Oxford Scholarships
- University of Cambridge Scholarships
- University College London Scholarships
- University of Edinburgh Scholarships
- The University of Manchester Scholarships
- London School of Economics and Political Science Scholarships
- University of Bristol Scholarships
- The University of Warwick Scholarships
- Imperial College London Scholarships