If you are looking for financial aid to attend one of the best universities in Turkey, the Koc University Scholarship is a great option. It is available to both undergraduate and graduate students, and there are a variety of different funding opportunities available for all Pakistani as well as international students. The application deadline for the fully funded scholarship is also available in this article. Whether you want to apply for the Master’s or PhD scholarship, we will be able to assist you at every step of the way and guide you through the process. So, if you’re interested in landing the opportunity of a lifetime, you should read below the further information about the Koc Scholarship.
Koc University Scholarship for International Students – Study in Turkey
About Koç University
Koç University is the perfect place for students who want to get the most out of their education. The professors are knowledgeable and passionate about their subjects, and the students are motivated and engaged. The campus of this non-profit private university in Istanbul is quite stunning, and there are plenty of opportunities for extracurricular activities. In addition to its affordable tuition and low living costs, this university also offers a great deal of value for its students. It is also affiliated with American Nurses Credentialing Center, Erasmus Exchange Programme, Bologna Process, AACSB, and many more. Prof. Zeynep Gürhan Canlı is the Acting President of Koç University.
The Koç University Scholarship Program is open to academically talented students from all over the world. The program offers a number of scholarships each year to qualified undergraduate and graduate students. In order to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student
- Have excellent academic qualifications
- Demonstrate strong leadership and community service skills
- Meet the English language proficiency requirements
- Applicants are required to use the ONLINE APPLICATION PROGRAM.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Turkey
- University: Koç University
- Institution Type: Private
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- Undergraduate International Scholarships
- Graduate International Scholarships (Master with Thesis/Research Masters)
- Graduate International Scholarships (Master without Thesis/Taught Masters)
- Graduate International Scholarships (Ph.D./Doctoral)
- Al Ghurair STEM Scholars
- Turkish Scholarships Program
- HEC Pakistan Scholars
- Fung Fellowship
- IIE Syria Consortium Scholarships
- Huawei Graduate Research Support Scholarship Program
How to Apply for the Koc University Scholarships?
To apply for the Koc University Scholarship programs, you will need to use the “ONLINE APPLICATION PROGRAM.” By clicking below on the “Apply Here” button, you will be redirected to the official “TURKIYE SCHOLARSHIPS BURSLARI” platform. You will need to create your own account there and then look for the program preferences. Please then approve your application once you have reviewed the entire application process and documents. Also, make sure that you upload all the relevant documents. Furthermore, you should include your extracurricular activities and accomplishments. Then prepare a letter of intent that explains your interests, expectations, and future goals for the program and why you would like to apply. Review your application and then submit it.
Last Date to Apply:
- 28th May
- 20th June
- 15th September
For more Scholarships in Turkey:
- Bogazici University Scholarships
- Middle East Technical University Scholarships
- Istanbul Bilgi University Scholarships
- Hacettepe University Scholarships
- Istanbul Aydin University Scholarships
- TOBB Economy and Technology University Scholarships
- Bilkent University Scholarships
- Ankara University Scholarships
- Istanbul University Scholarships