The London School of Economics and Political Science is a world-renowned institution for social sciences and has some of the best scholars in the field on its faculty. Students from all over the world take advantage of the LSE Scholarships as it offers a range of financial aid for graduate, undergraduate, and postgraduate students. Americans, Pakistanis, Indians, as well as all International students who are considering studying at LSE, will be glad to know about many of its bursaries as well as full scholarship programs such as commonwealth shared, Stelios, Santander, LLM, MBA, PhD, Masters scholarships, and many more. Moreover, this institution has a great environment for students and provides a lot of resources for them to use. Therefore, without wasting any more time, make sure to submit your application form by following the details that we mentioned in this article.
LSE Scholarships | London School of Economics and Political Science | Fully-Funded Programs
About London School of Economics and Political Science
As one of the world’s leading social science institutions, the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) has an international reputation for its research and teaching. The School is located in the heart of London, close to government departments, Parliament, and international organizations. Its diverse student body comes from more than a hundred countries, and its faculty members represent all continents. LSE offers a unique combination of academic excellence and real-world experience that approaches and encourages students to think critically and develop innovative solutions to global challenges. Its programs are renowned for their high standards and theoretical depth, and its graduates go on to successful careers in academia, business, finance, civil service, media, politics, and many other areas. Ms. Nemat Talaat Shafik is the Director of LSE.
To be eligible for the London School of Economics and Political Science Scholarships, applicants must have been offered a place on an eligible degree programme, be classified as overseas students for fee purposes, and meet the relevant scholarship criteria. Applicants must also demonstrate that they have the potential to succeed academically at LSE. The School will take into account a range of factors when assessing applications, including academic achievement, personal circumstances, and motivation. Some scholarships also require applicants to meet specific criteria, such as country of origin or area of study.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: England
- University: London School of Economics and Political Science
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- John C Phelan General Course scholarships
- The BUTEX Scholarship for North American Students
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Programme
- Fund for Education Abroad Scholarship
- Federal loans
- LSE Access to Education Graduate Scholarships
- Anniversary Scholarships
- Graduate Support Scheme
- Master’s awards
- Awards for Home UK/EU students
- Programme-related funding (MSc and PhD)
- Country-based awards for taught master’s students
- LSE PhD Studentships Funding
- LSE ESRC Studentships Funding
- LAHP AHRC Studentships Funding
- LSE & III PhD Studentships Funding
- Department-specific Funding
- Postgraduate Master’s Loan
- Postgraduate Doctoral Loan
- Disabled Student’s Allowance
- External Private Loans
How to Apply for the LSE Scholarships?
The application procedure for each LSE Scholarships is available on the official website of the institution which you can access by clicking below on the “Apply Here” button. In order to apply, candidates must fill in an online application form and submit it along with all the required documents. Candidates who are shortlisted will be notified by email and will be required to attend an interview. The final decision on awarding the scholarships will be made by the Scholarship Committee of the London School of Economics and Political Science. We hope that this article was helpful in providing you with information. Good luck!
Last Date to Apply:
The application deadline varies on the program that you want to pursue. However, the common deadlines for most of the programs are the 14th of January and the 17th of December.
For more Scholarships in the UK:
- University of Oxford Scholarships
- University of Cambridge Scholarships
- Imperial College London Scholarships
- University College London Scholarships
- University of Edinburgh Scholarships
- The University of Manchester Scholarships
- King’s College London Scholarships
- University of Bristol Scholarships
- The University of Warwick Scholarships