Maastricht University is one of the leading academic institutions in Holland and offers a variety of fully funded scholarships for international students. Maastricht University Scholarships are an excellent way to help students thrive in a positive and academically challenging environment. The institution offers a supportive and international community that helps students succeed in their academic endeavors. Maastricht Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students, and the application process is also very simple. Whether you want to apply for the Excellence, Masters, MBA, ILM, LAW, or High Potential Scholarship, this article will provide you with complete requirements along with the application deadline. So if you’re looking for a way to finance your tuition fees, be sure to apply for the University of Maastricht Scholarships today.
Maastricht University Scholarships – Fully Funded Holland-High Potential Scholarship
About Maastricht University
Founded in 1976, Maastricht University is a public university that is situated in the city of Maastricht, Netherlands. The university offers a wide range of programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, making it one of the most popular universities in the Netherlands. It is widely recognized for its international perspective, with over half of its students coming from outside the country. It is also affiliated with EUA, VSNU, AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB, WUN, and YERUN and employs over 2,380 academic staff members, 1,774 administrative staff members, and over 22,383 students. It is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values diversity and has a strong focus on social responsibility and environmental sustainability. Ms. Rianne Letschert is the President of UM, whereas, Ms. Pamela Habibović is the Rector.
The University of Maastricht Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need. To be eligible for a scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the Netherlands.
- You must have been admitted to Maastricht University on the basis of your academic results.
- Your family’s income must be below a certain threshold.
- The age of the applicant on 1 September 2022 cannot exceed 35.
- Your previous education programs were highly successful for you
- The evidence was provided in the form of your most recent grade transcript or academic achievement certificate.
Please Note: Those who have finished exchange programs in the Netherlands are also highly encouraged to submit an application.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Netherlands
- University: Maastricht University
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- UM Holland-High Potential Scholarship
- UM Brightlands Talent Scholarship
- UM Academic Achievement Scholarship
- UM Global Studies Scholarship
- UM Euregion Refugee Scholarship
- Candriam Scholarship
- Noord-Limburg Region Scholarship
- Jo Ritzen Scholarship
- UFL Jan de Limpens Scholarship
- UM First Generation Students (FGS) Scholarship
- Fulbright / Maastricht University Award
- Maastricht Scholarship by Stichting Kannunik Salden/Nieuwenhof
- UCM Tuition fee waiver
- Orange Tulip Scholarship
- Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
How to Apply for the Maastricht University Scholarship?
The applications for the Maastricht University Scholarships are only accepted if you are enrolled in one of the participating Master’s Programmes (MA) at Maastricht University. Upon submitting your scholarship request through Studielink, an ID number will be issued to you, to be used to fill out and electronically complete your application. Once you have filled the form, you will then be required to upload the necessary documents such as your cover letter, transcripts, letter of recommendation, etc. Proofread your application and then submit it online. Please note that you will need to click below on the “Apply Here” button to access the official scholarship page of this university and then access the application form along with the other important details.
Last Date to Apply:
- 1 February
- 1 June
For more Scholarships in the Netherlands:
- University of Amsterdam Scholarships
- Utrecht University Scholarships
- Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarships
- Wageningen University and Research Center Scholarships
- Leiden University Scholarships
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Scholarships
- University of Groningen Scholarships
- Radboud University Nijmegen Scholarships
- Delft University of Technology Scholarships