Macquarie University is a world-renowned university with an excellent range of scholarships and bursaries available for international as well as Indian students. Macquarie University Scholarship is currently available and management is currently accepting applications for students belonging to ASEAN countries as well as from all walks of life. Each scholarship has different requirements, so make sure to read the application guidelines carefully before applying. Whether you want to apply for the group scholarship or want to apply for the merit, Ph.D., research excellence, and vice chancellor’s international scholarship, we will be glad to assist you. Moreover, the university also provides accommodation for the students so that the students can live comfortably during their studies. It’s now your turn to make the most out of this great opportunity and get accepted at this prestigious university. Below, you’ll find all of the information that will assist you in successfully submitting your application.
Macquarie University Scholarship – Study in Australia | Vice-Chancellor’s | International Graduate Research Program
About Macquarie University
Macquarie University, located in Sydney, is one of Australia’s leading public research universities. With more than 44,000 students from all over the world, it offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The university has been ranked among the world’s top 100 universities for the past six years. Macquarie uni is home to prestigious research institutes and is affiliated with the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Open Universities Australia, as well as the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning. It has an academic staff of 1,731 people and an administrative staff of more than 2,000 people. This university is named after Major General Lachlan Macquarie and is located in an urban parkland setting. Mr. Martin Parkinson AC is the Chancellor of MQ university, whereas, Mr. S. Bruce Dowton is the Vice-Chancellor.
There are a number of requirements you need to meet in order to obtain a Scholarship in Macquarie University. Please read below.
- Language requirement: English
- Countries eligible: Almost all countries of the world, with the exception of Australia and New Zealand
- You must fulfill academic and English prerequisites to enroll in a bachelor’s or Postgraduate Degree.
- You must have a minimum WAM grade of 65 for Postgraduate programs or a minimum ATAR grade of 85 for Undergraduate programs.
- Please read your Letter of Offer carefully before enrolling and beginning your course. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Make sure you remain enrolled throughout the entire degree program as you will be required to take a full-time course load.
- There is no off-campus study option available.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Australia
- University: Macquarie University
- Institution Type: Public
- Financial Status: AUD $10,000 towards tuition fees.
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- International scholarships and grants
- Domestic scholarships and grants
Why Study in Australia?
If you are considering studying abroad, Australia is a great option. Australia is a wealthy country, with plenty of opportunities for students to find their niche in the arts, business, or STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math). The country is also geographically diverse – from tropical islands to snowy mountain ranges – and its people are friendly and welcoming. Australian universities are internationally respected, and many offer courses in English that are equivalent to those offered in the United States.
How to Apply for the Macquarie University Scholarship?
Getting a Macquarie University Scholarship is relatively easy as you just need to complete an application form. Here is the procedure you will need to follow:
- You will need to submit a completed “Online Course Application Form” that you can access by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below.
- Following the completion of your course application, you will be issued a Student Number that must be used when submitting the online scholarship application form.
The applicants must fill out the application form and then type in “VCIS” under Scholarship Name on the application form.
Please Note: If you haven’t already registered for the university portal, you will first need to do so in order to fill out the application.
Last Date to Apply:
- Session 1: 20 June 2022
- Session 2: 2 December 2022
- Session 3: 19 May 2023
For more Scholarships in Australia:
- Australian National University Scholarships
- University of Sydney Scholarships
- University of Melbourne Scholarships
- University of New South Wales Scholarships
- University of Queensland Scholarships
- Monash University Scholarships
- University of Western Australia Scholarships
- University of Technology Sydney Scholarships
- University of Wollongong Scholarships
- University of Adelaide Scholarship