McGill University, a world-renowned institution of higher education, is currently accepting applications for its various scholarship opportunities. Some of the McGill Scholarships include the Entrance, Merit, MacBain, James McGill, Vanier, Mastercard, Law, Engineering, Medicine scholarships, and many more. If you are interested in applying for any of these opportunities, now is the time to do so! No matter if you’re an Indian student or an international student seeking a bursary, stipend, or scholarship, we’re here to assist you every step of the way. We have made sure to share the complete requirements for all the Graduate, Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. programs that are eligible for Full Scholarships with you. If you would like to know more about the application process in detail, you can check out the further information below.
McGill Scholarships for International Students | Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship at McCall MacBain
About McGill University
McGill University is a public research university that was established in 1821 by a royal charter granted by King George IV. The university has a diverse range of programs and courses to choose from, making it an excellent place to learn about different subjects. McGill also offers a number of unique opportunities, such as the opportunity to study abroad or to participate in research projects. The university offers more than 300 undergraduate programs, over 400 graduate and postdoctoral programs, as well as online and on-campus continuing education programs.
McGill also offers a variety of business seminars as well as customized executive education for professionals in the field. This university is also affiliated with AAU, ACU, AUCC, AUF, ATS, CARL, CBIE, BCI, CUSID, GULF, UArctic, UNAI, U15, and URA. It has an academic staff of 3,476 people, of which 1,747 are tenure track and 1,667 are non-tenure track (faculty). Presently, more than 39,267 students are currently enrolled in this university and are receiving excellent education from this institution. Mr. Ram Panda is the Chairman of McGill University, whereas, Mr. John McCall MacBain is the Chancellor, and Ms. Suzanne Fortier is the Vice-Chancellor & Principal.
Applicants who wish to be considered for McGill University Scholarships need to meet the following criteria in order to qualify:
- This opportunity requires knowledge of the English language.
- A wide range of countries are eligible for participation in this program
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time degree program at the university in order to qualify for admission.
- You must be able to show that you have a need for financial assistance, including plans to apply for government student aid.
- Student aid applications should be submitted and accepted at the maximum level of assistance that is available to them.
- A satisfactory academic record must be demonstrated in order to qualify for this opportunity.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Canada
- University: McGill University
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on Program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- Merit-Based Entrance Scholarship Program
- Need-Based Entrance Bursary Program
- Federal Aid for U.S. Students
- In-Course Financial Aid
- In-Course Financial Aid
- McGill Financial Aid
- Frugal Scholar Money Management Program –
- Funding for Indigenous Students
- Quarantine Bursary Program
- Enriched Educational Opportunities (EEOS)
- Mobility Bursary for Exchanges
- Funding for Students with Disabilities
- Women in Technology
- WUSC Student Refugee Program
How to Apply for the McGill Scholarships?
Applying for the McGill Scholarships is way too easy. However, the process for each scholarship program varies. You are advised to make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements of the program before submitting your application. To apply, please log in to your Minerva account as follows:
- Navigate to the Financial Aid/Awards tab
- You can access the Financial Aid Menu
- Apply to get financial aid from McGill
- Consider applying for a Work Study
- Make sure that your financial aid profile is up-to-date
- Fill out the application form and submit it
Last Date to Apply:
- July 10th
- July 31st
- August 14th
- September 4th
For more Scholarships in Canada:
- University of Toronto Scholarships
- University of British Columbia Scholarships
- Université de Montréal Scholarships
- University of Alberta Scholarships
- McMaster University Scholarships
- University of Waterloo Scholarships
- Western University Scholarships
- Queen’s University Scholarships
- University of Calgary Scholarships