Those of you who wish to pursue higher education through one of the best universities, please apply as soon as possible for one of the Monash Scholarships. These scholarships are available to students who want or need financial assistance with the cost of fully funded tuition and fees. This opportunity is available for Indians as well as for all international students. This opportunity offer a variety of benefits, including financial aid, bursaries, and living expenses, and they are based on academic merit. Some of the Monash University Scholarships include Engineering, Summer Research, MBA, Mentor, Excellence, Jeffrey Cheah, Support, Masters, Humanitarian, RTP, Merit, Postgraduate, Graduate, Leadership, and PhD Scholarship. In addition, you don’t have to be wealthy or have good connections to receive the latest Monash Uni Scholarships. Therefore, apply now and see if you qualify for a full scholarship!
Fully Funded Monash Scholarships for International Students | Study in Australia
About Monash University
Monash University is one of the largest universities in Australia. It was founded in 1958 and has campuses in Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, Parkville, Law Chambers, and 750 Collins Street. The university has a strong focus on research and offers a range of courses in arts, humanities, law, science, business, nursing, health studies, and many more. It is also affiliated with Go8, ASAIHL, World Health Summit, John Monash Science School, and Monash College. It offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, as well as research opportunities. The university has a strong focus on practical learning, with students able to experience life in the city while studying. It is known for its innovative teaching methods and strong community engagement. Simon McKeon is the Chancellor of Monash, whereas, Margaret Gardner is the Vice-Chancellor.
Monash University Scholarships are considered for students who have achieved a high overall score in the IELTS academic band (6.5 to 7.0) and a reading score of 19, 20, 24, or equivalent in TOEFL. In addition, Eligibility requirements also vary depending on the scholarship, but most require that applicants have a strong academic record and be from a low-income family. In addition, some scholarships require participants to participate in extracurricular activities or undertake a specific study program.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Australia
- University: Monash University
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
The university offers more than 200 scholarship programs. We are mentioning below a few of them.
- Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence
- Sir John Monash Scholarship for Distinction
- Achieving Potential Scholarships for Distinction
- Achieving Potential Support Scholarships
- Achieving Potential Access Scholarship
- Monash Accommodation Scholarships
- Monash Leaders Scholarship
- Monash Mentor Scholarship
- Accounting Work Integrated Learning Scholarship
- Achieving Potential Access Scholarship
- Achieving Potential Indigenous Support Scholarships
- Alfred Research Alliance Honours Scholarship
- Alter Family Foundation Scholarship
- Anna Chmiel Memorial Travel Grant
- Colin and Eleanor Bourke Indigenous Postgraduate Scholarship
- Commonwealth Indigenous Relocation Scholarship
- Commonwealth Indigenous Support Scholarship
- Dal Sasso Family Scholarship
- de Wijn Family Scholarship
- Department of Economics Honours Merit Scholarship
- DEPM Prostate Cancer Research Scholarship
- Dodson Indigenous Juris Doctor Scholarship
- Donovan-Johnston Memorial Scholarship
- Dr CM Tay Leadership Scholarship
- Dr Gilbert M Davis Grant
- Dr Herbert Gibson Rural Health Scholarship
- Econometrics Honours Memorial Scholarship
- Engineering Excellence Scholarship
- Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship
- Faculty of Law Robert French Equity Scholarship
- Homer Le Grand Student Assistance Scholarship
- Hope Scholarship
- Ian Little Honours Scholarship
- Ian Urquhart Scholarship
- Indigenous Science Research Grant
- Indonesian Women in STEM
- Information Technology Excellence Scholarship
- Information Technology Indigenous Merit Scholarship
How to Apply for the Monash University Scholarships?
There are different application procedures for Monash Scholarships, i.e. Direct application for both International and Domestic students, as well as VTAC, Graduate Research, and Indigenous Student application. You need to apply in a different way depending on what part of the world you’re coming from, and how you plan to get there. Once you read the complete requirements and select the application you wish to pursue, then complete the online application form, submit an essay explaining why you want to attend university, submit official transcripts from all high school and tertiary institutions attended, and provide two letters of recommendation.
Last Date to Apply:
There are different deadlines for Monash University Scholarships based on the program you are interested in.
For more Scholarships in Australia:
- Australian National University Scholarships
- University of Sydney Scholarships
- University of Melbourne Scholarships
- University of New South Wales Scholarships
- University of Queensland Scholarships
- University of Western Australia Scholarships
- University of Technology Sydney Scholarships
- University of Wollongong Scholarships
- University of Adelaide Scholarship