Do you want to work with some of the best athletes in the world and also have the opportunity to travel to different parts of the country? If so, submit your application for the newest NBA Internship. Working for the NBA gives you a chance to be a part of something larger than yourself. Some of the programs here include Athletic Training, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, Marketing, Accounting, Business, Scouting, D League, Summer League, Communications, Finance, and Legal, as well as Spring, Fall, and Summer Internships. It is also worth mentioning that there are also internships with NBA teams available for college students, which include Brooklyn Nets, Golden State Warriors, Sacramento Kings, Lakers, Utah Jazz, Okc Thunder, Boston Celtics Internships, etc. Whether you want to work as an Athletic Trainer Intern or a Video Coordinator, you can easily apply for this paid opportunity by following the further information below!
For More Sports Internship: Click Here
NBA Summer Internship 2024 Program for Sports Enthusiasts
About National Basketball Association (NBA):
The National Basketball Association is the world’s premier professional basketball league which was founded in 1946 and has since grown to become one of the most popular sports leagues in the world, with players from all over the globe coming to compete at the highest level. The NBA is comprised of 30 teams, 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada, and each team plays an 82-game regular season. The season culminates in the NBA Playoffs, a best-of-seven tournament that features the top eight teams from each conference. The winner of the Finals is crowned the champion of the league. With players like LeBron James and Steph Curry, the NBA has never been more popular, and its global reach continues to grow each year. Mr. Adam Silver is the CEO of this professional basketball league in North America.
The National Basketball Association offers an exciting internship program for college students who are interested in a career in the sports industry. Eligibility criteria for the NBA internship program vary depending on the department, but all applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and have at least a 3.0 GPA. In addition, all applicants must be able to work full-time for 10 to 12 weeks during the summer or the internship period. The program is an excellent way to gain experience in the sports industry and learn more about the inner workings of a professional basketball organization.
- NBA HBCU Fellowship Program
- S. Internship Program
- Business & Basketball Training Program
- Direct-To-Consumer Growth Lead – NBA Africa
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Media Distributions Lead – NBA Africa
- Partner Management – NBA 2K League
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Account Management Team Leader, NBA China
- Project Employee, Media Strategy and Planning
- Project Employee, Social Content Publishing- Social Promotion
- Production Trainee
- Production Assistant
Details of the Internship:
- Country: Worldwide
- Company: National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Company Type: Private
- Academic Discipline: MBA / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
NBA Internship Interview Questions:
Interning with an NBA team can be a great way for you to gain insight into how professional basketball teams operate. However, the interview process for National Basketball Association Internships can be very competitive. Here are some questions that you may be asked during an interview at NBA:
- Why do you want to intern with an NBA team?
- What specific skills do you bring to the table that would make you a valuable asset to an NBA team?
- How well do you handle feeling like you’re in over your head?
- What do you know about the role of an intern with an NBA team?
- What are your career aspirations? How do you see this internship helping you to achieve those goals?
- Do you have any prior experience working in sports? If so, please describe what you did and what you learned from the experience.
- Why did you choose your current or most recent job? What about the position appealed to you?
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation? What was the result?
- Tell me about a time when you made a mistake at work. How did you correct the mistake? What did you learn from it?
- Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond your job duties in order to get the job done. What was the situation, and what did you do?
NBA Internship Salary:
Interns at NBA typically work in the league office, assisting with various tasks such as event planning, marketing, and player development. The internship salary for almost all positions is around $21.56 an hour, and interns also receive a travel stipend to help offset the cost of transportation to and from work.
How to Apply for the NBA Internship?
The NBA internship are paid positions and provide interns with the opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a professional sports league. To apply, visit the NBA website by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below and then search for open internships. Once you have found a position that interests you, click on its title and read the requirements along with other details. If you match the criteria, then hit the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions. You will be asked to log in and complete an application form along with submitting a resume, cover letter, and probably concise responses to essay questions. Once your application is complete, it will be reviewed by a team of NBA employees. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.
Last Date to Apply:
Applications Open Through: November 18, 2022
For more Internships: