Do you have a passion for legal matters as well as public radio broadcasting? Look no further than the NPR Internship program. Offering fall and summer internships in vibrant locations such as New York and Washington DC, NPR provides valuable opportunities for aspiring professionals. With a competitive acceptance rate, securing an internship with this nonprofit organization can open doors to a rewarding career in the industry. Not only will you gain practical experience, but you will also be compensated with a paid salary.
For More Media Internship: Click Here
NPR Internship for Fall and Summer Programs 2023
NPR, or National Public Radio is a well-known American media company. Countless Americans rely on this broadcaster for up-to-date news, insightful information, and diverse cultural programming of the highest caliber. Dedicated to delivering unbiased reporting and comprehensive storytelling, NPR is a non-profit media entity. It is known for its journalistic integrity and thought-provoking programming. Its range of subject matters explored extends from politics to science, the arts, and even music. NPR is a trusted source of news and a forum for various views to be heard, with a network of member stations and a strong online presence.
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students
- Strong interest in journalism, broadcasting, or related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Some positions may have specific requirements or preferred majors
- US citizenship or legal authorization to work in the US (for paid positions)
- Internship duration and schedule vary based on department and program.
- Digital News
- Audio Production
- Music Programming
- Marketing and Communications
- Social Media and Audience Engagement
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
Details of the Internship:
Internship Country: United States
Company Type: Non-profit Organization
Academic Discipline: MBA / Undergraduate
NPR Internship Interview Questions:
During an interview for an NPR internship, you may encounter questions that assess your passion for journalism, storytelling abilities, and familiarity with NPR’s content. Expect inquiries about your understanding of the media landscape, the ability to work in a team, and your experience with audio production or digital media. You might also be asked about your knowledge of current events, your journalistic ethics, and how you handle tight deadlines. Be prepared to provide examples of your previous work or projects that demonstrate your skills and commitment to quality storytelling.
How to apply for NPR Internship?
- To apply for the NPR Internship, click the “Apply Here” below.
- Now find available opportunities that match your passions.
- Create an account to fill out the online application.
- Customize your resume and cover letter to showcase your skills and interest in NPR.
- Submit your application online after reviewing it for errors.
- Your application and qualifications will be reviewed by NPR recruiters.
- Your fit for the internship may be assessed through an interview if selected.
- If offered, respond promptly to the offer letter.
Last Date to Apply:
Depending on the internship program and position available, the last date to apply may vary.
For More Internships: