Would you like to become part of an American multinational technology company that specializes in graphics processing units (GPUs) as well as artificial intelligence? If so, we welcome you to apply for the latest Nvidia Internship and experience personally what the company and the tech world have to offer. It offers a very fast-paced and dynamic environment where everyone is extremely passionate about their work, resulting in many people being impressed by the level of creativity and innovation they put into everything they do. Some of the student internship programs here include Summer Internship, Research Internship, Ignite Program, and many more. Whether you are living in the UK, India, the USA, or anywhere in the world, you can submit your application for many available intern jobs such as Software Engineer Intern, SWE Intern, Data Science Intern, Mechanical Engineer Intern, etc. Therefore, do not delay and apply right away.
For More Technology Internship: Click Here
Nvidia Internship | Latest Jobs for freshers
About Nvidia Corporation
Nvidia Corporation is an American technology company that was founded in 1993 by Jensen Huang, Curtis Priem, and Chris Malachowsky and is based in Santa Clara, California. It designs graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system-on-chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive markets. With its GeForce GPUs, the company competes directly with AMD’s “Radeon” GPUs and introduced its handheld SHIELD Portable and Shield Tablet in 2013 to expand its gaming presence. The corporation has been a major player in the development of self-driving cars, artificial intelligence, and digital imaging. It is one of the largest makers of chipsets for servers and its products are also used in mining cryptocurrencies and by major tech companies such as Google and Amazon. It also owns 3 subsidiaries, i.e., Nvidia Advanced Rendering Center, Mellanox Technologies, and Cumulus Networks, and it currently has over 22,473 employees.
To be eligible for the Nvidia Internships, you must be enrolled in a full-time degree program at a university or college and have completed at least one year of study. You must also be able to show that you have a strong academic record and are able to communicate effectively in English. In addition, the company requires that you have basic programming skills and be familiar with Windows, Linux, or both operating systems. If you meet all of these eligibility criteria, then we encourage you to apply for the Nvidia Internship Jobs.
Listed below are a few of the latest Nvidia Careers Internship programs that are currently available.
- Internships at NVIDIA Research
- Undergraduate Internship
- Robotics Internship
- Virtual Internship
- Early-Talent Programs
- NVIDIA Ignite Program – Non Engineering, Summer 2023
- ASIC Verification GPU Intern – 2023
- NVIDIA MBA program
- Applied Research Accelerator Program
- Academic Hardware Grant Program
- Graduate Fellowships
- Open Hackathons and Bootcamps
- NVIDIA GTC
- Mixed Signal Design Verification Engineer (RDSS Intern)
- Machine Learning Engineering Intern, AI for Gaming and Graphics – Summer 2023
- ASIC Clocks Intern, Hardware
- Deep Learning Tools Developer – New College Grad 2023
- Software Intern, Core Streaming – GeForce NOW
- GPU Compiler Development Software Intern
- Tegra Software Engineer (RDSS Intern)
- Quantum Computing Software Intern
- Graphics C++ Software Engineer – New College Grad
- Data Scientist Telco Intern, Machine Learning
- ASIC Floorplan Design Intern
- GPU Notebook Applications Engineer Intern
- Deep Learning Solutions Architect Intern
Details of the Internship:
- Country: Worldwide
- Company: Nvidia Corporation
- Company Type: Private
- Academic Discipline: MBA / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
Nvidia Internship Interview Questions:
The internship interview questions for an internship at Nvidia are usually very technical, and really test your knowledge of both computer science and mathematics. However, if you are prepared and have a strong foundation in these areas, you will be able to do well. Nvidia interns have been asked the following questions in previous interviews:
- What is the difference between a linked list and an array?
- What is the complexity of various sorting algorithms?
- What are some techniques for reducing the time complexity of algorithms?
- What is dynamic programming?
- How can you use Fourier transforms to solve problems?
Obviously, this is just a small sample of potential questions that could be asked. So our best advice would be to brush up on your computer science knowledge and practice solving tough math problems.
Nvidia Internship Salary:
Internships at Nvidia are highly competitive, with the internship salary starting at approximately $49.23 per hour.
How to Apply for the Nvidia Internship?
If you are interested in applying for the Nvidia Internship, please follow the steps below:
- Visit its official career website by clicking the “Apply Here” button below and then browse open internship positions.
- Read through the job descriptions and requirements carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the position you are interested in and complete the online application form by first creating an account.
- Include your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant materials in the application form.
- As soon as the company receives your application, its HR team will review it and contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Last Date to Apply:
Each position has a different application deadline.
For More Internships: