Those who are interested in working for a South Korean multinational electronics corporation that provides the opportunity to learn and grow in a global organization are encouraged to apply for the latest Samsung Internship. With a broad range of stakeholders, employees here are afforded the chance to build meaningful relationships with colleagues and customers around the world. Whether you are residing in Pakistan, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Singapore, or anywhere else in the world, you can apply for many available programs such as Research America, Off Campus, R&D, VLSI, SDS, Bixby Lab, Signal Processing, Biologics Summer Global, Semiconductor Internship, Summer Internship, etc. Both undergraduate ECE students and new grads are welcome to pursue this opportunity in their fields of interest, such as marketing, industrial design, engineering, finance, AI, data science, IT, and many more. So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
For More Technology Internship: Click Here
Samsung Internship for Freshers | Apply Today
Founded in 1969 as Samsung Electric Industries, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd comprises over 266,673 employees worldwide and is a leading provider of global IT and digital media solutions. Known for its innovation, superior quality products, and unbeatable customer satisfaction, Samsung has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors including the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Innovation Award. From mobile phones to laptops and televisions, this company’s products span a wide range of industries, demonstrating its success in a variety of fields. By consistently investing in research and development, the company stays ahead of the competition and strives to create an enriched customer journey through its innovative technology. Headquartered in Suwon, South Korea, Mr. Kim Hyun-Suk is its President & CEO.
Meeting the eligibility criteria for the Samsung Careers Internship is a necessary first step toward gaining entry into one of the world’s premier technology companies. To be considered eligible, applicants will need to demonstrate academic excellence and superior technical knowledge in software engineering or a related field. Potential interns with problem-solving and communication skills will also have an advantage in their application. Finally, applicants should also have a track record of successfully collaborating with their colleagues and mentors, since this is a key part of working as part of the Samsung team.
There is currently a wide range of Samsung Internships available. However, we have listed below a few of them.
- Summer 2023 Internship – Intern, Product Management
- Mobile B2B – Finance MBA Intern
- 2023 Summer Internship – Product Marketing – Smart Appliances Intern
- Intern (m/f/d) Buyer/ Procurement (Core Technology Component Sourcing)
- 2023 Summer Internship – Intern, Product Manager
- Artificial Intelligence Intern
- Intern Researcher – Advanced Research (AI)
- Intern Human Resources (m/f/d)
- Software Engineering Intern
- Cyber Security Intern
- Samsung Electronics Singapore Internship 1H 2023
- Data Science Intern
- Software Tester Intern
- Intern, Strategy Development
- Intern, Customer & Channel Strategy
- Internal Control & Audit Manager
- Intern, Influencer Marketing
- Intern, Integrated Marketing
- Product Marketing – Intern
- Software Development Intern
- Software Intern: GPU Rendering
- Internship Marcom – Consumer Electronics 100%
- Internship Risk Management
- Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
- Samsung Future Leaders Internship Program (FLIP)
- Internship – Order Desk
- SCM Support (internship)
- Summer 2023 – Retail Finance Internship
- SCM & Logistics Analyst (INTERNSHIP)
- Internship Controlling (m/w/d)
- SCM Support (INTERNSHIP)
- AV Shop Display (INTERNSHIP)
- Legal Support (Internship)
- E-commerce Data Analyst (INTERNSHIP)
- Risk Management Specialist (m/w)
- Assistant Risk Management Manager
- Senior Risk Management Specialist
Details of the Internship:
- Country: Worldwide
- Company: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
- Company Type: Private
- Academic Discipline: MBA / Undergraduate
Samsung Internship Interview Questions:
As Samsung seeks to hire individuals with the technical and problem-solving skills to use its advanced technologies, internship interviews are quite demanding. A wide range of internship questions may be asked to evaluate a candidate’s competency, ranging from specific technology and programming inquiries to questions about more general skills like communication, leadership, and teamwork. To best prepare for an internship interview, it is important to thoroughly research the position and practice scenarios so that you can confidently answer questions that will impress potential employers.
Samsung Internship Salary:
As an Intern at Samsung, your pay scale is expected to be $52,524 per year for your time and effort. It is a company that prides itself in both its commitment to pushing innovations in technology as well as providing a great internship salary.
How to Apply for the Samsung Internship?
Samsung Internship applications are straightforward and easy to complete. To begin, interested applicants should browse the available intern positions on the “myworkdayjobs” portal by clicking the “Apply Here” button below. Choose a role based on your preferred location and field and then review the eligibility requirements to make sure you are qualified, such as having a minimum GPA or relevant experience. Afterward, the applicant needs to hit the “Apply” button and select “Apply Manually” to complete an online application form. You may also need to attach any necessary documents as directed by the website. Followed by this, there is an online assessment based on verbal, numerical, and logical reasoning tests that you must successfully complete before submitting your application. Interviews may be conducted with shortlisted candidates only.
Last Date to Apply:
The application deadline varies on the intern position you wish to apply for.
For More Internships: