Do you want to learn about world heritage? Are you interested in culture and history? The UNESCO Internship for 2023 could be the perfect opportunity for you! This program offers students the opportunity to study at a UNESCO World Heritage site for a semester, and gain valuable experience working with the organization. This is also an excellent opportunity for you to develop skills in a field that interests you, experience different cultures, and make new friends. UNESCO is currently accepting applications for its summer internship program. Whether you want to apply for the Online or Paid Internship, it is easy to apply for both. This opportunity is open to Graduate Students as well as Undergraduates. However, you will need to submit some of the important documents including a Motivation Letter. So what are you waiting for? Below you will find details on how to apply for the UNESCO internship.
For More Government Internship: Click Here
Apply Now for UNESCO Internship 2023 For High School Students
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) was founded 76 years ago on the 16th of November 1945 to promote international collaboration in education, science, and culture. The organization currently has a staff of more than 2200 and operates in more than 151 countries. The seven major goals of UNESCO are to promote international cooperation in education, defend intellectual property rights, promote cultural diversity, support scientific research, and create a global memory. It is a specialized agency of the United Nations that helps preserve cultural heritage. UNESCO has 193 Members and 11 Associate Members and supports education and scientific research around the world. The organization also promotes communication and understanding between people of different cultures. Ms. Audrey Azoulay is the Director-General of UNESCO. Its headquarter is situated in World Heritage Centre, Paris, France.
- Minimum age of 20 is required to apply.
- A graduate student (Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- Graduates with a Master’s or PhD degree (12months before the internship begins)
- An internship lasts for a minimum of one month and a maximum of six months.
- Visas must be obtained by the intern.
- The location where you intend to complete your internship must be arranged and financed.
- An international health insurance policy is required in the country you will be interning. UNESCO provides limited insurance coverage during the internship period up to USD 30,000.
- You are required to show proof of your health in order to begin your internship.
- You will need to bring your ID, enrollment certificate, and diploma (if you have recently graduated).
Details of the Internship:
- Country: Worldwide
- Organization: UNESCO
- Institution Type: Private
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- UNESCO Internship
How to Apply for the UNESCO Internship?
The application process for the UNESCO Internship Program is very simple and all you need is a resume and some letters of recommendation. However, before applying be sure that you are ready because you can apply only once. Simply click on the “Apply Here” button below. You will be redirected to the official page of UNESCO. Read the instructions clearly and then click on “Apply Now” to fill out the application form. Make sure to provide accurate information.
Last Date to Apply:
There is no set deadline for applying for UNESCO Internships, the deadlines vary depending on the opportunities available.
For more Internships: