Beginning your academic career is a big step, but it’s one that can be made easier by taking advantage of the latest University of Calgary Scholarships. With a wide range of undergraduate and graduate funding available, there’s sure to be one that’s a perfect fit for you. This university is proud to offer a variety of fully funded financial assistance for international students who are looking for master’s or Ph.D. stipends, bursaries, as well as graduate awards. Whether you want to apply for the president’s admission, merit, or entrance scholarship, we have shared the complete requirements that are associated with submitting the application. By applying for this opportunity, you will get help to cover the cost of tuition, books, and other expenses related to attending university. So follow the information below and get started with the process today.
University of Calgary Scholarships | Fully Funded International Entrance Graduate Scholarship 2023-2024
About the University of Calgary
The University of Calgary is a world-renowned university with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research. Located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, it was founded in 1908, and now has an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research. It is one of Canada’s leading research universities that offers more than 200 undergraduate programs and 120 graduate programs to over 33,000 students annually. It is a great place to learn and grow because the environment here is positive and colleagues are friendly and welcoming. There are plenty of resources available to students, and the faculty are passionate about teaching. It is also affiliated with ACU, AUCC, CARL, IAU, U15, U Sports, CWUAA, CUSID, and CBIE. Mr. Jon Cornish is the Chancellor of UCalgary.
The University of Calgary offers a variety of scholarships for students entering or currently enrolled in their programs. We will provide now the eligibility criteria for this financial aid program and students should review the requirements carefully before applying. Calgary Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, and community involvement. You must be enrolled as a full-time student in an undergraduate or graduate program at the university and must have a minimum GPA of 3.20 on a 4.0 scale in all courses taken during your last two years of study (full-time equivalent). However, in order to qualify for a bursary, a minimum grade point average of 2.00 is required.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Calgary
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
- President’s Admission Scholarship
- University of Calgary International Baccalaureate Diploma Entrance Scholarship
- Schulich Leader Scholarship winners embrace entrepreneurism and STEM learning
- Jason Lang and Louise McKinney Scholarships
- Financial Support for Ukrainian Students
- Indigenous Careers Award
- Jason Lang Scholarship
- Louise McKinney Scholarship
- Continuing Undergraduate Awards
- Continuing Undergraduate Student Nominated Awards
- Undergraduate Tuition Reinvestment Bursaries
- Graduate Tuition Reinvestment Bursaries
- Student Peer Assistance Bursaries
- Graduate Student Association Support Bursary
- Emergency Bursaries and Loans
- Prestige Awards
- High School Awards and Bursaries
- International Entrance Awards
- Athletic Awards
- University of Calgary Award for International Student Athletes
- University of Calgary International Undergraduate Award
- Margaret Saunders Bursary in Education
- University of Calgary Alumni Association International Student Bursary
- Professional Program Awards
- Graduating Awards and Honours
- External and Government Awards
How to Apply for the University of Calgary Scholarships?
The University of Calgary Scholarships is a merit-based scholarship that is awarded to students who show academic excellence. There are a few simple steps that students need to follow in order to apply for the scholarship. First, click on the “Apply Here” button below and then choose the financial aid program according to your qualifications. Then you will need to apply for admission. if you are qualified and enrolled in this university, then you will need to fill out an online application form which is available on the university website. In addition, you will need to attach your transcripts and a personal essay, and then submit it.
Last Date to Apply:
The Last Date to Apply for Calgary Scholarship is based on the program that you want to pursue. However, early admission deadlines are 1 December and 1 March 2023 (standard admission).
For more Scholarships in Canada:
- University of Toronto Scholarships
- McGill University Scholarships
- University of British Columbia Scholarships
- Université de Montréal Scholarships
- University of Alberta Scholarships
- McMaster University Scholarships
- University of Waterloo Scholarships
- Western University Scholarships
- Queen’s University Scholarships