If you’re looking for a top-tier education in Switzerland, look no further than the University of Lausanne Scholarship. This highly competitive financial aid opportunity provides full coverage of tuition fees and living expenses during the study period. To be considered for the UNIL Scholarship, simply fill out an online form and submit it by the application deadline. Since this institution has a high acceptance rate, you shouldn’t worry too much about the admission requirements. Whether you want to apply for the PhD or master’s scholarship or want to get the master’s grants for foreign students, we have made sure to share the complete details in this article. Hence, read the further information below and get started with your application process.
University of Lausanne Scholarship | Fully Funded UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students
About the University of Lausanne
The University of Lausanne is a research and teaching institution in the French-speaking part of Switzerland. It was founded in 1537 as a school of theology and was later associated with the Swiss Confederation. The university has 7 faculties and several departments and institutes. It is one of the leading universities in Switzerland and is ranked among the top 200 universities in the world. The university is known for its internationalism and diversity as around one-third of its students come from abroad. It has a student body of over 13,500 enrollees and around 3,700 administrative staff. UNIL is an attractive option for international students looking for top-quality education. It offers a unique experience with a beautiful campus and a multicultural community. Frédéric Herman is the Rector of University of Lausanne.
UNIL offers a number of scholarships to students from all over the world. Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Lausanne University Scholarship:
- Students must be enrolled in or have been accepted to a degree program at the University of Lausanne.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Students must have a good academic record and a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Students must be proficient in either English or French.
- If you wish to apply for the UNIL master’s program, it is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree that is recognized by UNIL as equal to a bachelor’s degree.
- A CHF 200.00 administration fee must be paid.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Switzerland
- University: University of Lausanne
- Institution Type: Public University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- UNIL Master’s Grants
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of Education
- Master of Law. Exceptions Open to Applications for Masters Scholarships: Specialisms “International and Comparative Law” and “Legal Theory”
- Master of Criminal Law, Magistracy Specialism
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science (MSc) In Sustainable Management & Technology
- All Mass (Ph.D. Programmes)
Why Study in Switzerland?
If you’re looking for a top-notch education in a beautiful environment, then Switzerland is the place for you. Swiss universities offer a world-class education, and the country is home to some of the most prestigious schools in Europe. In addition to its academic excellence, Switzerland is also an incredibly scenic country with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. So if you’re looking for a great education and an amazing quality of life, Switzerland is the perfect place for you.
How to Apply for the University of Lausanne Scholarship?
Individuals who are looking to pursue a degree at UNIL can follow the instructions below to apply. The process for applying for the University of Lausanne Scholarship is relatively simple and easy to follow, but it is important to take care in completing the application correctly.
First, candidates must acquire the necessary application forms from the institution’s website. Next, these forms must be completed and signed before being submitted to the school, along with any required supplemental materials. Attach a passport-sized photograph along with an updated CV/Resume, academic transcripts, secondary school diploma, passport or ID card copies, letters of recommendation, evidence of payment of CHF 200.00, and a cover letter.
Once your application is complete, all applicants are required to submit their application (please refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, and only by mail:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
Last Date to Apply:
- November 1
For more Scholarships in Switzerland:
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Scholarships
- University of Zurich Scholarships
- École Polytechnique Federale of Lausanne Scholarships
- University of Geneva Scholarships
- University of Bern Scholarships
- University of Basel Scholarships
- University of Fribourg Scholarships
- Università della Svizzera italiana Scholarships
- University of Neuchatel Scholarships