UdeM is a top-tier institution that offers many scholarship opportunities for students. Some of the most popular University of Montreal Scholarships include the Ben Marc Diendere, Maternity scholarship, and many more. Students who are interested in applying for these Fully Funded scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as possible! This opportunity will allow you to earn a degree in a field of your interest and prepare you for life after graduation. This opportunity is available for International Students, as well as for Canadians. This Université de Montréal scholarship is the perfect opportunity for every student who wants to develop their skills and looking for financial help. So make sure you seize this opportunity and take advantage of it. Read the further details below to find out more.
University of Montreal Scholarships | Université de Montréal Scholarships 2023 (Application Process)
About Montreal University
Université de Montréal is one of the most respected universities in Canada and is ranked #151 in Best Global Universities. It has a strong focus on research, with over $200 million invested in research annually, and offers over 350 undergraduates, graduate, and post-doctoral degree programs. With a student body of approximately 35,000, Montreal is a vibrant and welcoming city that offers plenty to do. Established in the year 1878, the university is also affiliated with AUCC, IAU, AUF, AUFC, ACU, IFPU, U15, CBIE, and CUP. It has an academic staff of 7,329 people, whereas, its administrative staff comprises more than 4,427 people. With over 144 years of history, the school has a wealth of experiences to offer its students. From social events to class projects, there’s always something new and exciting happening on campus. Hence, student life here is full of excitement and new experiences. Frantz Saintellemy is the Chancellor of Montreal University, whereas, Daniel Jutras is the Rector.
In order to apply for the Montreal University Scholarships, you must have a study permit and not be a permanent resident or a citizen of Canada. To become eligible, students must demonstrate full-time enrollment in a study program for the duration of their studies. Tuition fee exemptions that students receive must not be accompanied by other benefits such as scholarships or loans that are offered as part of another policy or measure that is intended to benefit students. As a prerequisite for your admission to this university, you must also demonstrate that you have excellent academic results prior to being admitted.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- Doctoral scholarships
- Master’s scholarships for Canadian students who are non-residents of Quebec
- Maternity leaves scholarships for doctoral students
- Scholarships for end of Ph.D. studies
- Merit scholarships from the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (Master’s and Ph.D.)
- International students’ scholarships
- Merit Scholarship Programs for International Students (PBEEE)
- Udem Exemption Scholarship Program
- Global Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarship
- Ben Marc Diendere Scholarships
- Maternity Scholarship
- Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGS)
- French as a Second Language Post-Secondary Scholarship
- Student Life Services for First Peoples Bursary 2022
- Center for Pedagogy Applied to Health Sciences (CPASS)
- Jacques Etienne des Marchais Scholarship
- Queen Elizabeth Ii Fellowships
- Scholarships to Support the Perseverance and Success of Trainees
How to Apply for the University of Montreal Scholarships?
Before you begin the application for the University of Montreal Scholarships and admissions process, check out Compass, a tool that will walk you through step-by-step. To submit your application, first ensure that you adhere to the submission deadlines and make sure you meet the admissions criteria set forth by the program of your choice. Following the submission of the application, your access codes will be sent to you by the university to access the “Student Centre.” From here, you will be able to check the status of your admission and get an acceptance letter from the university. Please note that there is no need to submit an application for the UdeM Exemption Scholarship. University will review the files of new applicants in order to provide them with an assessment of their qualifications and scholarship amount.
Last Date to Apply:
- 1st September
- 1st February
For more Scholarships in Canada:
- University of Toronto Scholarships
- McGill University Scholarships
- University of British Columbia Scholarships
- University of Alberta Scholarships
- McMaster University Scholarships
- University of Waterloo Scholarships
- Western University Scholarships
- Queen’s University Scholarships
- University of Calgary Scholarships