Sydney University offers a scholarship program that provides financial assistance to highly qualified students. Some of the latest University of Sydney Scholarship programs include Sydney Scholars, Dalyell Scholars, Summer Research, International Strategic, Medicine, Law, Engineering, Leadership, Refugee, Global Mobility, Vice Chancellor, and RTP scholarship. USYD scholarships offer full-tuition scholarships for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, MBA, or any other program.
The university also provides accommodation for international students. The students here have access to some of the best resources and opportunities in the world. They are able to participate in a variety of interesting and challenging programs. In addition, the university provides a stimulating environment that encourages creativity and innovation. The students here are able to connect with each other and learn from some of the best professors in the world. Detailed information about this Sydney Scholarship can be found below.
University of Sydney Scholarship 2023-2024 | Fully Funded Programs
About the University of Sydney
The University of Sydney is one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Established in 1850, it has a student body of over 74,862 and over 3,514 academic staff that comprises 8 academic faculties and university schools, granting bachelor’s, master and doctoral degrees. It is a renowned Australian university with a rich history. The university has many notable alumni, including Nobel Prize winners and members of parliament. Some of them include Sir John Warcup Cornforth Jr., Sir Robert Robinson, John Charles Harsanyi, and Sir John Carew Eccles. It is also known for its research, and it offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs. It is also affiliated with Go8, APRU, ASAIHL, ACU, and CEMS. Belinda Hutchinson si the Chancellor of Sydney University, whereas, Mark Scott is the Vice-Chancellor.
The Sydney University Scholarship is a highly competitive award that is given to students who have demonstrated exceptional merit and excellence in their academic and research pursuits. The student must be either a new international student or currently enrolled. For some opportunities, students must have been unconditionally admitted to the University of Sydney or enrolled in a master’s degree or Ph.D.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
This university offers a wide range of Domestic & International student scholarships. We are mentioning a few of them.
- General scholarships
- Faculty scholarships
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander undergraduate scholarships
- Equity scholarships
- Honours scholarships
- Matriculation scholarships
- Specific background scholarships
- Study overseas scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships (AAS)
- Brazilian Government Scholarship Program ‘Science without Borders’ Doctoral Studies
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance Professor Henry J Cowan Memorial Scholarship
- Fulbright Program
- Matt Laffan Scholarship
- Rotary International Scholarships
- Sydney Scholars India Equity Scholarship
- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
- Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness Scholarship
- Taiwan Scholarship and Huayu Enrichment Scholarship Program
- Undertake Huayu courses in Taiwan
- The Women’s College Scholarships
- United States Studies Centre Study Abroad Fund
- United States Studies Centre Travel Support Scheme – Honours
- University of Sydney and Sydney Uni Sports and Fitness (SUSF) Elite Athlete Program
- Vice Chancellor’s Global Mobility Award
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships Scheme
- Sydney International Student Award
How to Apply for the University of Sydney Scholarship?
The application process for the University of Sydney Scholarship is very simple to follow. Click below on the “Apply Here” button and select the program that you are interested in applying for from the list, i.e. Bachelor and Honours, Postgraduate Coursework, and Postgraduate Research. Once you will select the option, a list of scholarships will appear on your screen. Choose the one that appeals to you the most and then click on the “How to Apply” button to begin the application. Make sure to provide accurate details along with the necessary documents.
Last Date to Apply:
USYD scholarships have different deadlines based on the program you are interested in pursuing.
For more Scholarships in Australia:
- Australian National University Scholarships
- University of Melbourne Scholarships
- University of New South Wales Scholarships
- University of Queensland Scholarships
- Monash University Scholarships
- University of Western Australia Scholarships
- University of Technology Sydney Scholarships
- University of Wollongong Scholarships
- University of Adelaide Scholarship