University of New South Wales offers a number of education assistance programs that are open to all students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievements in their chosen field of study. The latest UNSW Scholarships are available for Indian and all international students, which can be a great way to help cover the costs of tuition, accommodation, and required expenses. Some of the programs here include RTP, Scientia Coursework, Equity, Accommodation, Postgraduate, Research, Engineering, Future of Change, Global, Medicine, General Merit, Masters, PhD scholarships, and many more.
The acceptance rate for these fully funded programs has been very high as well. By studying here, you will also get access to world-class facilities and laboratories, as well as excellent professors and staff. The university provides a truly wonderful learning environment that is perfect for students who are looking for an amazing university experience. So read the further details below and submit your application right now.
UNSW Scholarships – Fully Funded Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs
About the University of New South Wales
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is a public research university in Sydney, Australia. Established on the 1st of July 1949, it is one of the oldest universities in Australia and one of the largest in the world, with more than 63,000 students from over 100 countries. UNSW has developed a strong international reputation for excellence in teaching and research, making it one of Australia’s most respected universities. UNSW is highly popular in the world because of its excellent academics, beautiful campus, and great social scene. The university consistently ranks among the top 50 universities in the world, and it has been ranked number one in Australia for Industry collaboration. UNSW also has a very diverse student body and offers a variety of degrees, from undergraduate to postgraduate levels. Mr. David Gonski is the Chancellor of UNSW, whereas, Mr. Attila Brungs is the President.
Students are eligible to apply for these University of New South Wales scholarships if they possess a raw ATAR score (or equivalent) of 99.90 or above in an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are accepted into your program, you will receive $10,000 during your study period. Furthermore, students must have achieved at least 60% in the relevant subject at their current school or university.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Australia
- University: University of New South Wales
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- Academic Achievement Award
- Equity Scholarships
- Scientia Scholarship
- UNSW Co-op Program
- Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program
- International Scientia Coursework Scholarship
- Australia’s Global Award
- India Future of Change Scholarship
- UNSW Global Academic Award
- International Student Award
- Daniel and Helen Gauchat Port Macquarie Award for Rural Medical Students
- Indigenous General Merit Undergraduate Scholarships for Students Commencing Term 1, 2023
- UNSW Equity Scholarships 2023
- UNSW Arts, Design & Architecture Undergraduate Scholarships for Students Commencing Term 1
- UNSW Business Undergraduate Scholarships for Students Commencing Term 1
- UNSW School of Mathematics & Statistics Undergraduate Scholarships for students commencing Term 1
- UNSW Science Undergraduate Scholarships for Students Commencing Term 1
- Welcome Scholarship for Students from Refugee Backgrounds
- UNSW Sports Scholarships – Term 1
How to Apply for the UNSW Scholarships?
The application process for the UNSW Scholarships is way too straightforward. All you need to do is first identify the scholarships that are currently available in order to be able to apply. Then register yourself on the scholarship website of this university by creating an account and filling in the required information. Then, prepare your online application including the required documentation. Review your application for any mistakes and submit it as soon as possible before the deadline in order to avoid any delays in processing.
Last Date to Apply:
- 31st July
For more Scholarships in Australia:
- Australian National University Scholarships
- University of Sydney Scholarships
- University of Melbourne Scholarships
- University of Queensland Scholarships
- Monash University Scholarships
- University of Western Australia Scholarships
- University of Technology Sydney Scholarships
- University of Wollongong Scholarships
- University of Adelaide Scholarship