The University of Queensland is now accepting applications from students who are interested in financial aid programs. Students who wish to begin their academic careers should take advantage of this great opportunity. UQ Scholarships are available to both domestic and international students who meet the eligibility criteria. Whether you want to apply for the vice-chancellor, merit, excellence, high achievers, academic, or Ph.D. scholarship, we have made sure to share the complete details in this article. Students’ fees, as well as other expenses related to the courses, will be covered by the university as part of their scholarship programs. Please refer to the further information below for more information about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
UQ Scholarships | The University of Queensland Scholarships | Benefits, Eligibility & Application
About the University of Queensland
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions that is affiliated with Group of Eight, Universitas 21, ASAIHL, EdX, and McDonnell International Scholars Academy. Founded in 1909, UQ is the oldest university with an enrolment of over 55,305 students. UQ is also a member of the Australian Research Council’s Group of Eight, a coalition of leading Australian tertiary institutions, and is also ranked among the world’s top universities by several international rankings organizations.
UQ is renowned for its high-quality education, strong research programs, and commitment to social justice, as well as environmental sustainability. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs, as well as continuing education opportunities. It is a research-intensive institution with a global reputation for excellence in engineering, medicine, and a wide range of other fields. Mr. Peter Varghese is the Chancellor of UQ.
UQ offers a number of funding opportunities every year for students to take advantage of. To be eligible for the University of Queensland Scholarship, students must meet certain criteria. The criteria include academic achievement, financial need, leadership potential, and community involvement. Your eligibility will also be decided based on your enrollment status, course of study, citizenship, as well as your degree level. For some programs, you will also get to score at least 99.00 on your ATAR. Moreover, there are only a few Queensland Scholarship programs that are available without IELTS.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Australia
- University: University of Queensland
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
UQ offers a wide range of scholarship opportunities for both domestic and international students. We are mentioning a few of them below.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Research Scholarships
- UQ Excellence Scholarship
- Earmarked scholarships scheme to support Category 1 project grants
- Faculty of Science Placement Enabling Grant
- TC Beirne School of Law Leadership, Excellence and Diversity (LEAD) Scholarship
- Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship
- Banner only Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Scholarship in Quantitative Biology
- G. McCready Memorial Scholarship
- ANID Becas Chile Scholarship
- The Archibald Scholarship
- Australian Muslim Academic Scholarship Program
- Barbara Hebden Music Bursary
- CONACYT Mexican Scholarship Program
- Donald Tugby Musicology Prize
- Enrichment Grant
- Graduate School Scholarship – Tuition (UQGSS-T)
- Elevate Scholarship: Boosting women in STEM
- Howard and Gladys Sleath Scholarships
- International High Achievers Scholarship
- International Onshore Merit Scholarship
- Karl and Frieda Reber Memorial Scholarship
- Kate McNaughton of Roma Scholarships
- Mary Alison Miles Munro Scholarships
- Oei Family Scholarship
- PhD Economics Top-Up scholarship for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student
- PhD scholarship: Triggering pro-environmental behaviour
How to Apply for the UQ Scholarships?
The application procedure for UQ Scholarships varies depending on the program that you wish to pursue. First of all, click below on the “Apply Here” button and then choose your enrolment status, along with student type and study level. Then click on “Browse Scholarships” to view the available programs. Select the program that best suits your interest and then click on the “Open” tab. Now read out the complete eligibility criteria carefully in order to determine whether or not you are qualified. Next, click on “Apply Now” and fill out the scholarship application. Make sure you fill out all the necessary information and then upload your transcripts along with any other required documents. Be sure to double-check your application before submitting it to make sure there are no mistakes.
Last Date to Apply:
- 15th May
- 31st March
For more Scholarships in Australia:
- Australian National University Scholarships
- University of Sydney Scholarships
- University of Melbourne Scholarships
- University of New South Wales Scholarships
- Monash University Scholarships
- University of Western Australia Scholarships
- University of Technology Sydney Scholarships
- University of Wollongong Scholarships
- University of Adelaide Scholarship