The University of Western Australia is one of the leading universities and offers a vast array of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate courses for both domestic and international students. UWA scholarships provide financial assistance to help students meet the cost of their education fees and accommodation. There are many different types of scholarships available, so there is sure to be one that suits your needs. To find out more about the scholarships on offer, and to apply for them, visit the UWA website today. Whether you want to apply for the MBA, Sports, Transfer, Teacher Connect, Global Excellence, UWA Hackett, or PhD scholarship, this is a lifetime opportunity for those who want to study abroad and achieve their dream of gaining an education internationally. Why wait any longer? Apply now and get the fully funded financial aid that you have been waiting for.
UWA Scholarships – Fully Funded University of Western Australia Scholarships 2023 for International Students
About the University of Western Australia
Founded in 1911, the University of Western Australia is one of Australia’s leading academic institutions with over 17,000 students and 3,000 staff members. It is a public research university that is located in Perth and is a member of the prestigious Group of Eight research universities, as well as ASAIHL, WUN, and MNU. It is consistently ranked amongst the world’s top 200 universities and is known for its excellent academic programs and research facilities. It also has a strong reputation in the fields of science, engineering, and business, and its graduates are in high demand by employers all over the world. In addition to a great educational program and top-notch facilities, its campus is beautifully landscaped and academically challenging. Mr. Robert French is the Chancellor of UWA.
UWA offers a range of financial assistance programs to help students cover the costs of studying, including those from disadvantaged backgrounds or with special circumstances. To be eligible for the Western Australia Scholarships, there are some criteria that must be met. These include having achieved excellent academic results, being able to communicate in the English language, and demonstrating financial need. Also, you must be enrolled as a full-time student and participate in extracurricular activities for the University of Western Australia Scholarships. It is also necessary for students to score a minimum ATAR of 85.00 or a minimum WAM of 65.00. However, to study an International Academic Pathway (Articulation Program), they must earn at least 75.00 WAM equivalent.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: Australia
- University: University of Western Australia
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
There are currently more than 200 Western Australia University Scholarships available for both domestic and international students. However, we are mentioning below a few of them.
- Fogarty Foundation Scholarship
- Global Excellence Scholarship
- UWA INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AWARD
- ECA Ray Hart Memorial Scholarship
- Elise & Jack Middleditch PGCW Scholarship
- Arjen Ryder Memorial Scholarship
- North West Shelf Venture Scholarship in Gas Processing
- Rio Tinto Talent Scholarship
- Friends of the Grounds Award
- JAMES AND JOHN TREVELYAN MASTER’S TRAVEL GRANT
- UWA MBA Full Time International Achievement Scholarship
- Richard G. Barnes Bursary in Hydrogeology
- Buru Energy Scholarship for Women in Petroleum Geoscience
- Jennifer Arnold Memorial Research Award
- Margaret McPhee Honours Scholarship in Geology for Women
- Sir Eric Smart Masters Scholarship in Agricultural Research
- Stephen Dornan Scholarship in Undergraduate French Studies
- Stan and Jean Perron Honours Scholarship
- Ted Maslen Scholarship
- Anna & Nicoletta Ciffolilli Scholarship for Women in Law
- Dr Merab Tauman Memorial Scholarship in Economics
- BUPA Mental Health Scholarship
- Mary Horsfall Broadway Scholarship in Medicine
- VIBURNUM FUNDS MBA CAREER ACCELERATION SCHOLARSHIP
- Muriel and Colin Ramm Postgraduate Scholarship in Physics
- UWA Business School MBA Intensive Scholarship
- UWA Business School MBA Full Time Studentship
- Richard S Sampson Scholarship
- BEGUM SARFRAZ IQBAL SCHOLARSHIP
- Bailiwick Legal Award in Agricultural Science
How to Apply for the UWA Scholarships?
If you are interested in applying for the UWA Scholarships, here is what you need to do. First of all, click below on the “Apply here” button and then choose between the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework and Postgraduate Research. Now choose your Citizenship, Education, Study Level, and Interest areas to narrow down your search. Now click on “View Scholarships” and then browse the financial aid programs that are available. Read the eligibility requirements carefully and make sure you meet them. Click on “Apply Now” and then create an account to access the application form. Now fill out the form and submit it along with the necessary documents.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for the University of Western Australia Scholarships depends on your chosen program. However, mentioned below are a few of the common deadlines.
- 26th July
- 31st August
- 6th November
- 31st December
For more Scholarships in Australia:
- Australian National University Scholarships
- University of Sydney Scholarships
- University of Melbourne Scholarships
- University of New South Wales Scholarships
- University of Queensland Scholarships
- Monash University Scholarships
- University of Technology Sydney Scholarships
- University of Wollongong Scholarships
- University of Adelaide Scholarship