We are delighted to offer a number of financial aid opportunities for all undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs at the University of Warwick. The latest Warwick Scholarships are open for Indian as well as all international students and are awarded on the basis of academic excellence. Whether you want to submit your application for the MBA, PhD, Albukhary, Commonwealth Shared, Global Excellence, or Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme, we have made sure to share the complete process that will help make the process as easy as possible. Therefore, to be considered for a fully funded UW Scholarship, please read out the complete details below and learn how you can get to study in this prestigious educational institution.
Warwick Scholarships – University of Warwick Scholarships | Global Excellence Scholarship
About the University of Warwick
The University of Warwick is a world-renowned institution that is ranked among the top universities in the UK and internationally. It is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for teaching, learning, and student experience. It offers a wide range of programmes and also has a number of world-leading research centres and institutes, which carry out cutting-edge research across a wide range of disciplines. It is located on a beautiful campus in the heart of England, just outside the city of Coventry.
The university’s campus is home to over 27,278 students from more than 140 countries, making it one of the most diverse and international universities in the United Kingdom. It is also known for its strong commitment to social responsibility and community engagement and has a range of initiatives in place to support students from disadvantaged backgrounds. Ms. Catherine Margaret Ashton is the Chancellor of Warwick University.
To be eligible for the University of Warwick Scholarships, applicants must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a Commonwealth country and have applied to start an eligible full-time undergraduate degree program at Warwick University. Students must not hold an offer for, or be currently studying at, any other university and not hold another scholarship funded by the UK government. In addition to meeting the general eligibility criteria, applicants for specific scholarships will need to meet additional criteria relating to their chosen course. Depending on which program you are applying for, the rest of the details may vary as well.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: England
- University: University of Warwick
- Institution Type: Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
Following are a few of the financial aid opportunities that this institution is offering.
- Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship
- The Music Centre – Scholarships & Exhibitions
- Directors Scholarship
- Ashinaga Warwick Scholarship
- UG Sanctuary Scholarships
- Warwick Graduates’ Association Hong Kong Scholarship
- Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarships
- ANII (Agencia Nacional de Investigación e Innovación)
- Women of Pakistan Scholarship
- Banco de la República
- Banco de Mexico FIDERH
- BECAL – BECAS Don Carlos Antonio López – Excelencia es Futuro
- BECAS HONDURAS 2020
- British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM 2022
- Chevening Scholarship
- CIM Master’s Bursaries
- Clyde Higgs Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- CONAPE (Comisión Nacional de Préstamos para Educación)
- Concytec (Consejo Nacional de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación Tecnológica)
- CONICYT/ANID/BECAS Chile
- Department of Statistics MSc Bursary
- The Dover Fund
- EDUCAFIN (Institute of Finance and Information for Education)
- Education Studies Department Continuation Scholarship
- Education Studies Department Excellence Scholarship
- Education Studies Department Winston Scholarship
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- FONCA (National Fund for Culture and the Arts)
- Fulbright Commission Awards
- FUNDAPEC (Fundación APEC de Crédito Educativo INC)
- FUNED Scholarship
- Gad Heuman Postgraduate Bursary
- GREAT Scholarships
- GREAT Scholarships for Justice and Law
- MASc Global Sustainable Development Bursaries
- History MA Inclusion Grants
- Humanities Research Fund
- IFARHU (Instituto para la Formación y Aprovechamiento de los Recursos Humanos)
- Jean Monet Scholarship
- Marshall Scholarships
- MESCYT (Ministerio de Educación Superior, Ciencia y Tecnología) Becas Internacionales
- Service Commissions Department
- The Thomas Wiedemann Memorial Fund
- MA TESOL Bursary
- Trudeau Foundation
- Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme
- Warwick Chemistry Home Taught Masters Scholarship
- Warwick Chemistry Overseas Taught Masters Scholarship
- Warwick Chemistry Regional Coventry Scholarship
- Warwick Law School LLM Scholarship
- Warwick Statistics Senior Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships – Split-Site Low and Middle Income Countries
How to Apply for the Warwick Scholarships?
If you’re interested in applying for the Warwick Scholarships, there are a few things you need to know. First, you’ll need to make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and have an offer of admission from the university before you can apply for the scholarship. Now click below on the “Apply Here” button and then select from the Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, or Postgraduate Research Scholarships to view the open programs. The details for each program is mentioned below it.
Once you’ve confirmed that you’re eligible, it’s time to start preparing your application. You’ll need to submit a personal statement, academic references, and evidence of your English language proficiency. Once your application is complete, all you need to do is submit it online and wait to hear back from the university. If you’re successful, you’ll be notified of your financial award and can begin planning your next steps.
Last Date to Apply:
Most scholarships have a 28th March deadline, although it varies depending on the program you want to pursue.
For more Scholarships in the UK:
- University of Oxford Scholarships
- University of Cambridge Scholarships
- Imperial College London Scholarships
- University College London Scholarships
- University of Edinburgh Scholarships
- The University of Manchester Scholarships
- King’s College London Scholarships
- London School of Economics and Political Science Scholarships
- University of Bristol Scholarships