If you are looking for a world-class education at an affordable price, Zhejiang University Scholarship could be just what you’re looking for. Located in Hangzhou, this university is one of the most prestigious universities in Asia. And now, the institution is offering financial assistance to all qualified international students who want to study there. The Zhejiang university of science and technology scholarship includes a wide range of programs, such as finance and economics, MBBS, provincial government, the Chinese government, as well as CSC scholarship. To submit the online application, we have made sure to share the complete requirements along with detailed guidelines. Therefore, do not delay and instead, read out the further article to land the opportunity of your dream.
Zhejiang University Scholarship | Fully Funded Online Application | Study in China
About Zhejiang University
Zhejiang University, located in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, is one of the most renowned universities in China. It was founded in 1897 as Qiushi Academy. The university has a total enrollment of over 60,739 students and offers programs in law, economics, science, engineering, medical, and humanities. It is affiliated with C9, APRU, WUN, IAU, GUNi, YDUA, and BRICS Universities League. The university has a beautiful campus and offers a wide range of graduate and undergraduate programs. This university is also well known for its research and teaching quality. Wu Zhaohui is the President of Zhejiang University, whereas, Ren Shaobo is the Party Secretary.
To be eligible for a Zhejiang Scholarship, you must first meet the university’s academic requirements. Generally, you must have a high school diploma or an equivalent degree and achieve a satisfactory score on the national college entrance exam. Additionally, you must demonstrate strong academic achievement, leadership qualities, and a commitment to service. Undergraduate or bachelor’s degree holders are eligible for Master’s degree studies at ZJU and must not be over 35 years old. The minimum requirement for those interested in studying for the Doctor of Philosophy degree must hold an MS/Master’s degree and be younger than 40 years old. It is essential that you achieve excellent results in your studies.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: China
- University: Zhejiang University
- Institution Type: National Public Research University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded / Varies on program
- Academic Discipline: Master’s Degree / Undergraduate / Ph.D.
- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Freshmen Scholarship
- Zhejiang University Scholarship for International Postgraduate Students
- ZUST Excellent Foreign Degree Students Scholarship
- ZUST International Students Outstanding Specialized Scholarship
- ZUST HSK Winner Scholarship
- ZUST Excellent Chinese Language Foreign Students Scholarship
- Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship
- Outstanding New Students Scholarship of ZUST
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
How to Apply for the Zhejiang University Scholarship:
In order to be eligible for a Zhejiang University Scholarship, you must first apply for admission to the university. The application process is simple and can be completed online. Simply click below on the “Apply Here” button and choose the program for which you want to apply. Download the application and then fill it out very carefully. Make sure to attach all the documents that are required in the application and then submit them.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for the Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship is 31st March. However, scholarship deadlines vary from program to program.
For more Scholarships in China:
- Tsinghua University Scholarships
- Peking University Scholarships
- Fudan University Scholarships
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships
- University of Science and Technology Scholarships
- Nanjing University Scholarships
- Wuhan University Scholarships
- Tongji University Scholarships
- Beijing Normal University Scholarships